Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Bro, trust me, people don't care about sex, sex isn't that important..."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Sex is so "unimportant" and "oversold" that people only stop having it when they have to and then in their last years regret not having had more of it:feelsseriously::fuk:.

650092.jpg

"Sex is not important bro"

"Sex is not a big deal bro"

*sexually touch some woman without her cucksent*

"WFT YOU RAPIST PIECE OF SHIT DON'T YOU KNOW YOU JUST COMPLETELY RUINED HER LIFE WITH TRAUMA YOUR GONNA BE LYNCHED AND RAPED AND AND AND THEN SENT TO ROT IN PRISON DON'T YOU KNOW RAPE IS WORSE THAN EVEN THE WORST TORTURE!!!!!!11111"

"Sex is not important bro"

*sexually touch some woman without her cucksent*

WFT YOU PIECE OF SHIT DON'T YOU KNOW YOU JUST COMPLETELY RUINED HER LIFE YOUR GONNA BE LYNCHED AND THEN SENT TO ROT IN PRISON DON'T YOU KNOW RAPE IS WORSE THAN EVEN THE WORST TORTURE!!!!!!11111
:yes::bigbrain:

All i want is sex with a single girl (that id like( and preferably a virgin. and most boomers still havent had enough:shock:, i dont think im making it past my late 30s :feelshaha: