Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Britishcel goes to jail for tweeting n word at soccer player

Anglos are possibly the most cucked race in existence. Only people who arguably tolerate more bullshit from their governments are Ethnics(dictatorship)and Chinese rice(CCP dictatorship).

Hella over for tea&krumpetcels. Their government so cucked and pro censorship

They deserve to be replaced by stronger men. (and I get the feeling they are enjoying that)

hev u g0t a loicense four that swere m8?

Anglos are possibly the most cucked race in existence. Only people who arguably tolerate more bullshit from their governments are Ethnics(dictatorship)and Chinese rice(CCP dictatorship).
People make fun of Sweden but it seems to me that UK is not much better.

I'm ambivalent about this. On one hand I hate people who try to invalidate someone for their race on the other hand making it a crime seems a bit too much

There is so much hypocrisy in this story. There is an Irish footballer in England called James McClean who gets hurled all sorts of abuse every game for refusing to wear a poppy during remembrance week. The reason being is that the poppy funds go to the royal British region. British soldiers killed civilians in this players home town in the 70s. I have seen the abuse he gets online, it is literal death threats and noone gets in trouble for it.
It is the reason why I stopped following English soccer.

UK government is blacked jfl:lul:

UK government is blacked jfl:lul:

I just want to say I fucking hate niggers, curries, chinks, whippo, libfags, conservativecucks, fags, old folks, minors, teenagers, foids, normies, jews, hamburges, and many more. All my opions are serious and right, because I said so :society:

There is so much hypocrisy in this story. There is an Irish footballer in England called James McClean who gets hurled all sorts of abuse every game for refusing to wear a poppy during remembrance week. The reason being is that the poppy funds go to the royal British region. British soldiers killed civilians in this players home town in the 70s. I have seen the abuse he gets online, it is literal death threats and noone gets in trouble for it.
It is the reason why I stopped following English soccer.
Why don't you enjoy Nortf fc you fookin pal?

1cc