Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope British schools are cucked and retarted

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I3wJ7pJUjg&t=21s

This is the most retarted experiment JFL. Imagine thinking that being asked if your parents peak English or being asked where you come from is oppression lmao. I'm curry but i don't even care if white people call me terrorist, curry muncher. Ive already accepted the fact that my race is inferior. I think ethnics should just admit that whites are superior than them. JFl at these people trying to prove racism to like 10 year olds who don't even know multiplication. Poor ginger kid getting blamed for nothing at the end.

Beauty is always determined by whiteness. Ugly niggers will always be ugly, no matter how much they inflate their ass and how many lip surgeries they get

Beauty is always determined by whiteness. Ugly niggers will always be ugly, no matter how much they inflate their ass and how many lip surgeries they get
true but being white does not automatically mean your beautifull

Talk about being precious JFL. White people do have advantage but all you can do is live with it and cope as much you can.

Its funny that you are allowed to complain about your race for everything except for dating and how foids of your race love white men, even though it is true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back