Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL British kids say zoomalis and pajeet Rishi Sunak are Arabs.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@SupremeAutist
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
@wasted12years
@Jason Voorhees
@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
@VideoGameCoper

here were go again the first kid has a crooked "british" nose

British schools have a dropupiyt rate of almost 40%. The highest in europe with only 65% of them being able to clear the GCSE. Enough said

i don't give a fuck about any of this but "zoomalis" made me kek :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

These retarded giga nt young zoomers probably already lifemog me :feelsrope:

British schools have a dropupiyt rate of almost 40%. The highest in europe with only 65% of them being able to clear the GCSE. Enough said
I think it's because, of the zoomalis and other ethnics.

The only famous Arab person I can think of is Mohammad Bin Salman.

I think it's because, of the zoomalis and other ethnics.
No even british zoomers are retarded. Only Indians and chinese are getting education while the Britbongs are just becoming plumbers and electricians

Some people in my country think Somalis are half arab and half africans.

Doesn't every other african race hate them? Like they're the gypsys of Africa or something.
Don't know about that. But they're the best looking Africans along with Ethiopians, because, they have some semetic admixture.

Some people in my country think Somalis are half arab and half africans.
That's not true at all, but they do share ancient DNA with arabs, which is different.

Alot of somalis, ugandans, tanzanians like to claim they have Yemeni, Omani, or Persian ancestory since alot of trade centeres were established by those people alongside the coast of east africa.

Sultante of Kilwa map, which was a Persian empire. Genetic studies even show the Y-chromosome of many Iranian-origin men present among some of the people there.

Doesn't every other african race hate them? Like they're the gypsys of Africa or something.
I think it's mostly jealousy, that's what I see from Bantus. They hate on somalis, ethiopians, and sudanese.