Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British intelligence ran elaborate catfish operation on popular Swedish dissident

R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
> There is a popular Swedish dissident named Peter Sweden. He shares information about migrant/Muslim crime in Sweden. Roosh did have a chat with him on a live stream a year ago.
> Him and his family have faced police harassment in the UK, where they all live.
> He was recently approached by "Laura Cat", a writer for conservative news site Voice Of Europe. She portrayed herself as in her mid 20's.
> Laura professed to share all of Peter's opinions in an attempt to establish romantic interest.
> Peter and Laura reportedly became engaged even though they haven't met. Laura has urged Peter to isolate himself from his family.
> Peter's fans have noticed him acting weird towards the end of 2018, such as disappearing for a month.
> Laura is actually a 40-something year old soccer mom who works for British intelligence.
> British intelligent has completely infiltrated the Voice For Europe web site to honeypot various dissidents.

You can begin to unravel the story on this Twitter thread:

How she wants people to think she looks like:

Dv4K4ssX0AIXto1.jpg

How she really looks like:

Dv4JuH-X4AAffGr.jpg

People may be "famous" online but lonely in real life. This type of person would be quite easy to catfish.

Last edited:
He actually got engaged with someone he has never met in person... Sweden, everybody

Fucking retareded idiot. Another prove that only incels actually care about muslim crime rates and such things. All others blindly follow their normie life and try to catch the few bites of pussy and money they can grab from the jewish-industrial system.

Looooool

That right wing cuck must have been desperate

is that guy an incel, i always wondered

in fact i often wonder nowadays if any public male internet figures have 'made it', or they have serious romantic troubles going as far as inceldom

I mean with how hypergamy is right now can you really blame him? It's easier to get a degree in physics than getting a girlfriend in 2019.

That was interesting to read.

How she really looks like:

Dv4JuH-X4AAffGr.jpg
Ugly Spook. A house filled with cats and cat shit awaits her every time she goes home.

Also the Spooks always do this shit. Certain political parties, MPs and ideologies are swamped in that Spook shit. It's how they maintain control over everything in society and all political discourse. Seeing some of what is going on in Britain with Brexit for instance, all the violence and preparations on both sides for an all out conflict.. really makes you suspicious that Brexit was rigged to be bloodshed from the start.

Always infiltrating every political party so it only goes (((their))) way and doesn't effect (((their))) plans too much.

"Laura Cat" how creative. Never trust a woman who approaches you.

I wonder if Ramzpaul is an incel? He has two kids but I never heard him mention a wife or girlfriend.

Why did they do it though? I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the UK to catfish someone with something to gain (marriage, MI6 information etc). Some police officer had a fake relationship with a female while undercover but had to leave her and she sued him or something and there were consequences.

Some grade A catfishing on a lonely guy though. I almost feel bad for him but I don't really care if he's some kind of sensationalist anti migrant reporter. Also it looks like he probably could have gone with his looksmatch but chose a higher up female so it's his fault for being hypergamous and stupid.

what a fucking cuck, this government takeover was so low effort and he still fell for it

I wonder if Ramzpaul is an incel? He has two kids but I never heard him mention a wife or girlfriend.

he's incel by definition. 90% of the population are incel. of course he bargained or lucked his way into pussy and had gorgeous daughters, so it doesn't really matter. his entire perception of the world is different from the blackpilled focus on objective truth. he's happy.

Why did they do it though? I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the UK to catfish someone with something to gain (marriage, MI6 information etc). Some police officer had a fake relationship with a female while undercover but had to leave her and she sued him or something and there were consequences.

Some grade A catfishing on a lonely guy though. I almost feel bad for him but I don't really care if he's some kind of sensationalist anti migrant reporter. Also it looks like he probably could have gone with his looksmatch but chose a higher up female so it's his fault for being hypergamous and stupid.
Not illegal anymore.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...re-allowed-to-commit-in-uk-government-reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...munity-for-agents-criminal-acts-tribunal-told