Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious British guys in Hong Kong pestered by Chinese girl for their sperm because she wants a white baby.

3GSxuzL.gif

:p

"Just give me your sperm and nobody will get hurt!" :feelskek:

JBW and JBT ( just be tall ) :forcedsmile:

I doubt you look like that guy in the video

if you do just lol @ you being on this forum autist

I am worse, plus the guy in reddit is tall

He would mog this guy if he wasn't a 63kg 5'10" twink

Ricemen need to start keeping noodlewhores as slaves

also you'll notice the guy in the video is with a friend, already displaying social competence.

Many incels lack and even are so stupid they do not understand the importance of social proof

Asian women in a nutshell.

Asians are disgusting race

Holy shit @kanyepilled we've gotta go here. Imagine being fucking begged for your coom just because you’re white. Imagine if some Asian guy went around asking white women for their eggs :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy shit @kanyepilled we've gotta go here. Imagine being fucking begged for your coom just because you’re white. Imagine if some Asian guy went around asking white women for their eggs :lul::lul::lul::lul:
You get matches in SK, which means that you're a fakecel mogger.

I feel way too skinny
Really? Sounds like bragging to me. Considering your body fat percentage, weight and height, you should be muscular.
It seems to me you're in good physical shape. And I think for the average guy of your height, it's almost impossible to gain more muscle mass, without using steroids, and at the same time keep that body fat percentage.

Really? Sounds like bragging to me. Considering your body fat percentage, weight and height, you should be muscular.
It seems to me you're in good physical shape. And I think for the average guy of your height, it's almost impossible to gain more muscle mass, without using steroids, and at the same time keep that body fat percentage.
autist vs autist :feelshaha:

always missing the big picture

mogs me
Not even trannies, landwhales and bots match with me
Relatable. It's over for us
Those stats are simply not good enough

You're an obvious infiltrator.

Ricemen need to start keeping noodlewhores as slaves
Ricemen need to get Russian wives. Turkic/Mongol men are at least good looking and they're basically Hapas.

Why u say this

Insulting people as autistic (not that I care if random people on the internet insult me) without explaining why we're missing the "big picture". You disagree on undisputed facts of the blackpill (such as the racepill) without any explanation whatsoever. You can disagree with anything you want but you have to explain your point of view. Most infiltrators post exactly like you.
I don’t live in SK plus I’m scared to travel alone.

that’s impressive. Mogs me by 20kg…
Volcel.is
If I got any matches on tinder (especially in SK where foids have a very high smv), I would buy a plane ticket today.

My stats are not impressive at all.

Do you use steroids?
Not yet

Last edited:
Insulting people as autistic (not that I care if random people on the internet insult me) without explaining why we're missing the "big picture".
the big picture was quite obvious, you guys arguing about height and weight (you fakecel you're skinny! No you're the fakecel you're big!), when you're clearly both autists. The fact you need this explained further further proves in fact autism is main factor holding you back.
You disagree on undisputed facts of the blackpill (such as the racepill) without any explanation whatsoever.
False. I always back up my claims. It's just that many incels here (maybe you too tbh) tend to simply ignore facts when they go against what they believe eg. "No! I'm not looking! I know that fact directly debunks what I believe in! So I choose to ignore and forget about it! Dam you for trying to destroy my cope!" Etc.
Most infiltrators post exactly like you.
Strawman

the big picture was quite obvious, you guys arguing about height and weight (you fakecel you're skinny! No you're the fakecel you're big!), when you're clearly both autists. The fact you need this explained further further proves in fact autism is main factor holding you back.
We didn't argue about anything, we were merely posting our stats. The reason why I was initially talking about bodyweight and height is because I know how op looks like (his face is normie tier) and if he had an athletic body, he wouldn't post here. It's interesting how you can diagnose autism just by reading a couple of posts on an internet forum.
False. I always back up my claims. It's just that many incels here (maybe you too tbh) tend to simply ignore facts when they go against what they believe eg. "No! I'm not looking! I know that fact directly debunks what I believe in! So I choose to ignore and forget about it! Dam you for trying to destroy my cope!" Etc.
Not really tbh. You didn't post any useful threads so far
yeh so superior LOL when you're a basement dwelling subhuman that's been rejected completely and even too scared to go outside
Most truecels don't post stuff like that

View: https://youtu.be/MwPyNI3oMsw

never claimed truecel. The fact that truecels and standard issue incels like me discuss stuff on this forum actually makes it still interesting

You post like the average reddit soylet and your theories aren't backed up by anything. Check out the tinder experiments from looksmaximus on bitchute. Above average males compete for a bottom of the barrel 400lbs single mother landwhale, yet you think that our assumptions that normies in relationships are just betabuxx or get cheated on are just copes. Looksmaximus is a 6'3" ripped mogger and he basically agrees with everything other incels said in this thread. It's not a "subhuman projection", it's reality in 2021

Check out the tinder experiments from looksmaximus on bitchute.
'hurr durr Tinder is real life bro'

:feelshaha: imagine still thinking Tinder is still relevant in 21, fuk outta here aspie back in your basement

'hurr durr Tinder is real life bro'

:feelshaha: imagine still thinking Tinder is still relevant in 21, fuk outta here aspie back in your basement
Sure, boyo. Post your stats

And? it's not like this will happen to you

what you said about Tinder experiments? Of course Tinder is full of thirsty idiot incels.

How does that disprove what I said
Are you retarded? I was asking for your stats (height, weight and bodyfat percentage).

>Tinder is full of thirsty idiot incels

Again, check out looksmaximus tinder experiments. These guys who messaged this 400lbs single mom landwhale are chadlites and gigatyrones, moron.

Are you retarded? I was asking for your stats (height, weight and bodyfat percentage).

>Tinder is full of thirsty idiot incels

Again, check out looksmaximus tinder experiments. These guys who messaged this 400lbs single mom landwhale are chadlites and gigatyrones, moron.
what does my stats have to do with anything? If you must know I'm 5'11 and a bit fat like 21% bodyfat

I cant stand that brootal level of JBW pill

is this guy a seamaxxer?

Last edited:
nice subject change

just because my threads destroy your pathetic copes doesn't mean they're no good

cya later
Sure, whatever you say britbong :feelshaha:
The evidence you posted in your threads are truly overwhelming :feelshaha:

chad gets his sperm stolen by foid.