Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

British girl cut in half by a truck.

Nice to see the people helping out.

universallyabhorred said:
I worked myself to an erection over this hot video. The skank's mother crying kind of ruined it for me in the end though, she should be silenced permanently for squealing like a swine. Hopefully roasties get more trucks of peace across the world, there is no creature more deserving of such a gory death than the western female.

ayy lmao

6ca.jpg

Juxtaposition6 said:
Two chads can get a piece of the pie now lol.

JFL
Which part still has the pussy?

The fuck man? I mean, honestly, what's your point with this thread?

Sure, it's gruesome, but you achieve what by posting it here? Shit like this happens on a daily basis; nihil sub sole novum...

Besides making you look edgy and cringe-worthy, believe me, nobody cares.

btw I dont get the british joke, what do you mean by it?

KvltWarrior98 said:
nihil sub sole novum...

Besides making you look edgy and cringe-worthy, believe me, nobody cares.

A latin moralfag

She is not british btw

JFL AT ALL THE PUSSYCELS ITT

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
A latin moralfag

Shit man, I work and study in the medical field, I see shit like this every day, believe me, you don't want to go through this, no matter who the fuck is the victim... Call me a moralfag for all I care, but it isn't funny.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Shit man, I work and study in the medical field, I see shit like this every day, believe me, you don't want to go through this, no matter who the fuck is the victim... Call me a moralfag for all I care, but it isn't funny.

It's nothing more than an insect being stepped on

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's nothing more than an insect being stepped on

I don't disagree, but it's still edgy. I mean, do you really stand there in supreme ovation after you step on an insect? My bet would be: no, and thus, this thread as irrelevant as that.

KvltWarrior98 said:
I don't disagree, but it's still edgy. I mean, do you really stand there in supreme ovation after you step on an insect? My bet would be: no, and thus, this thread as irrelevant as that.

Ovation? What's that?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Ovation? What's that?

A sustained and enthusiastic show of appreciation (usually by means of applause) after a performance. If I am also correct with my etymology, the word is from the Latin: "ovatio" which is a form of perceived triumph over an enemy deemed as inferior to yourself.

Edit: ovatio, fuck my autocorrect

KvltWarrior98 said:
A sustained and enthusiastic show of appreciation (usually by means of applause) after a performance. If I am also correct with my etymology, the word is from the Latin: "ovation" which is a form of perceived triumph over an enemy deemed as inferior to yourself.

I didn't feel much emotion. Just interest.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I didn't feel much emotion. Just interest.

Eh, can't blame you for curiosity.

Though, honestly, I don't even know what can be so interesting about death or gore (now maybe, I'm the weird one - for after all, I work in this field), for death... is all around us; there is nothing extraordinary if something or someone dies. It's just yet another name on the list of the unremarkable human specimens that no longer expresses it's being , as important as a footnote from a postcard that came from the middle of nowhere. Yet another chapter, ended, in the book of exercises in futility.

tenta said:
another week... no food! for fuck sakes, you really are a disgusting cretin!

Why the fuck did you even click on it?

KvltWarrior98 said:
Eh, can't blame you for curiosity.

Though, honestly, I don't even know what can be so interesting about death or gore (now maybe, I'm the weird one - for after all, I work in this field), for death... is all around us; there is nothing extraordinary if something or someone dies. It's just yet another name on the list of the unremarkable human specimens that no longer expresses it's being , as important as a footnote from a postcard that came from the middle of nowhere. Yet another chapter, ended, in the book of exercises in futility.

It's about the way someone dies, not about the fact that the person is now dead. Yes it's a worthless human dying, but if that human is cut in half by a truck and continues to moves his upper body it is not an everyday sight. At first it's frightening but it becomes a regular source of entertainment (at least for me).

42cel said:
It's about the way someone dies, not about the fact that the person is now dead. Yes it's a worthless human dying, but if that human is cut in half by a truck and continues to moves his upper body it is not an everyday sight. At first it's frightening but it becomes a regular source of entertainment (at least for me).

I bet you would love to be working at the emergency reception rooms in this case... believe me, after 2 months of that, you will not find this kind of things entertaining anymore.

KvltWarrior98 said:
I bet you would love to be working at the emergency reception rooms in this case... believe me, after 2 months of that, you will not find this kind of things entertaining anymore.

I've been watching gore for many years now, but maybe it's something different IRL, yeah. You can't witness executions, torture etc. there though.

the picture was enough to put me off

42cel said:
but maybe it's something different IRL, yeah.

Believe me, the first time I was showered by a stream of blood from a sectioned radial artery (which after all, is not even that much of a accident in comparison with other shit I've been at), I almost puked. The smell of the blood, the warmth, the way it coagulates... damn me.

You grow to get used to it, but still, not funny...

42cel said:
You can't witness executions, torture etc. there though.

Eh...

ArtoriasWolf said:
Nice to see the people helping out.

how can they help out someone who got fucking splitted in half kek, all they could do is finish her and that will make them go to prison so it's not worth it

Akarin said:
how can they help out someone who got fucking splitted in half kek, all they could do is finish her and that will make them go to prison so it's not worth it

It's probably legal to kill the person in that condition.

KvltWarrior98 said:
I simply meant: "ok; true."

Oh ok sorry never heard that term used in this way before, lol.

42cel said:
Oh ok sorry never heard that term used in this way before, lol.

Really? Most probably a quirk from my native language then.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Really? Most probably a quirk from my native language then.

Latin lol?

ArtoriasWolf said:
btw I dont get the british joke, what do you mean by it?
Britain is experiencing huge amounts of immigration from the Indian subcontentnt.

FeminismsCancer said:
JFL
Which part still has the pussy?
Two chads can get a piece of that, although one of them has gotta do the dirty job.

teachercel said:
FFS tag this shit. You fuck up once it's whatever but forgetting to do this multiple times should be ban worthy

you are on incels.is. everything on here should be nsfw, dont be stu[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]pid[/font]