Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over British foids are the most disgusting and unhealthiest women and to get a healthy non-fat young foid; YOU MUST BE CHAD.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
The amount of things I see on my bus rides to and from the gym is quite interesting.

There was traffic on major road, so obviously the bus wasn't going to move far.
The bus stop was about 50m-75m away and outside of the window this foid just left the shop and she was obviously trying to catch the bus I was on.
The traffic signal had changed to green so traffic was moving and to anyone who takes UK buses regularly, you'll know bus drivers have no chill (unless you're a pretty woman).

The bus started slowly moving and she could have easily jogged faster than the bus, but she got tired after 5. YES. 5 STEPS.

Disgusting.

All the foids here are like that. The couples are always some lean normie/high tier normie and a fat landwhale.
All the college foids you see at the gym have a Gigachad only policy.

WORST PLACE TO BE AS AN INCEL.

british slags are awful ngl i feel bad for betabuxxers who have to settle with this

Entitled Amerifats are the worst.

America girls are worse

british slags are awful ngl i feel bad for betabuxxers who have to settle with this
View attachment 178352
Call me volcel all you want, but I'd personally date ANY RACE of foids before British foids.

Most (99%) of them are uneducated, chavs, alcoholics, bland, boring; having the personality of a brick wall, can't cook, can't cook, materialistic whores.
Just looking back at the few white foids I approached and got rejected by, they were all crappy asf.

Ethnic women > White women tbh.

America girls are worse
Never experienced them. I might visit America or Canada as part of a year abroad.

I thought London is full of gigastacies tbh ngl

Why are so many British foids short and fat.

British foids are hideous.

They've just drowned themselves in makeup.

London has quite a lot of ethnics as well tbh.
The reason you've been led to believe london has gigastacies because as the cost of living is high, anyone who lives about central london has rich parents.
They're 7/10 at best.
Why are so many British foids short and fat.
Fish and chips diet coupled with cheap mcdonalds and coca cola.
Agreed

British foids might not be as good-looking as their continental European counterparts, but American foids are worse for sure.
They've just drowned themselves in makeup.

London has quite a lot of ethnics as well tbh.
The reason you've been led to believe london has gigastacies because as the cost of living is high, anyone who lives about central london has rich parents.

My parents own a place in central London and they're just middle class, it's not that extreme.

But yes, central London is full of foids who can afford £200/month gym memberships and personal training, overpriced skincare products, these disgustingly green smoothies that cost £5 for a small bottle, designer makeup, and all sorts of other nonsense. Not all of them look like "gigaStacies" but they look like their life is put together.

Last edited:
Britshit foids and Whorican foids are the most self entitled whores in the world.

The whole anglosphere is fucked

Finnish women are equally ugly
full

British women are often trashy but when they're not they can be truly gorgeous.

It’s awful over here ngl, I wish my ancestors took the ship to the U.S. tbh, bc women over there are, to an extent, more diverse bc it’s a multicultural country

Only central London. That's where all the Chads are too. Stay the fuck away from there if you're ever in the UK.
Britshit foids and Whorican foids are the most self entitled whores in the world.
Irony is they get mogged by Scandanavians and Slav whores, but they act like they're owed the world.

It is different in Northern Ireland as many of the girls play in Gaelic football or camogie teams keeping them thin

I agree and your avi is one of the best

They need to be spanked

as a fellow Ukcel i can relate, also lots of single mothers everywhere, they are in capable of closing their legs for chads seed

How do they compete with American foids

They are one of the cutest if they loose the excess weight. A shame really. Petite blonde and the british accent makes me horny.
293895 481182198588468 973801201 n

A quick search gives me this. The blonde on the left. Typical. (mods may remove if considered foid worship)

But luckilly they go a ugly path.

Britbongs on suicide watch, it’s over for them