Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW British "Educational" TV Show Shows Nude Female Models, Decomposed Corpses to Live Audience

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Amelie Cheung fucks Chad while you rot
★★

Good Lord.

I found this on WPD. I mean, some stuff on there might be a bit too extreme for my tastes sometimes, but this really tops it, not because of sheer brutality or tragedy, but because these guys decided it would be a good idea to show a live audience nude "models" (glorified strippers) and decomposed human cadavers.

One of the most publicized depraved, degenerate shit I've laid my eyes on. Truly behavioral sink in action. I pray for UKcels. Your country has fallen.

Source:

More episodes:

View: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6nqs3iWE6zQZztVtx51AytedjSa-seO5&feature=shared

Does it have a rating to prevent kids from watching it? Not that I care, I got exposed to gore at a young age and I didn't give a shit

Does it have a rating to prevent kids from watching it? Not that I care, I got exposed to gore at a young age and I didn't give a shit
Sorry about the late reply.

I'm not sure. I tried searching it up, but it doesn't tell me anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back