Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Britbongs roast India space program

I smell shi-, I mean jealousy

when USA come back to the Moon, it will be full of shit

Come to think of it, the UK never had a space program did they? It never began for them, even curries are more technologically advanced now.

Come to think of it, the UK never had a space program did they? It never began for them, even curries are more technologically advanced now.
britbongers still have monarchs that they vehemently worship, that puts them behind even curries

britbongers still have monarchs that they vehemently worship, that puts them behind even curries
Someone should tell them if they stopped spending millions on the lavish lifestyle of these parasites they too could afford a space program :feelshaha:

Inceldom Discussed

Lol they did it do to Chinese too. Kicked China out of the international space station so Ricemen built their own and even bigger space station.
:bigbrain:

Someone should tell them if they stopped spending millions on the lavish lifestyle of these parasites they too could afford a space program :feelshaha:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: but its probably billions at this point while regular bongers can't afford heat

Victoriancels better sleep with your eyes open...Curries have decided for reverse colonization, have already planted their pawn Rishi sunak inside British government

90% of Indians live in poverty, shit and filth while the government wastes money on doing something that the amerimutts did 60 years ago
this is why nonwhites live in shitholes, they think that flexing their wealth is more important than actually improving their living standards
you see this same behaviour with nonwhites in white countries, buying flashy cars and jewellery while they live in council houses

Victoriancels better sleep with your eyes open...Curries have decided for reverse colonization, have already planted their pawn Rishi sunak inside British government
may allah smite india and all curries

USA, China, Russia, Japan, India, even France and Germany are probably more advanced in space than Britain.

Soviet Union moment

When you put all your nation's funding on the space race and Military

90% of Indians live in poverty, shit and filth while the government wastes money on doing something that the amerimutts did 60 years ago
this is why nonwhites live in shitholes, they think that flexing their wealth is more important than actually improving their living standards
you see this same behaviour with nonwhites in white countries, buying flashy cars and jewellery while they live in council houses

may allah smite india and all curries
Organizations like ISRO provide jobs

Cope india refused foreign aid decade ago

They participate in ESA (European Space Agency) operations.
USA, China, Russia, Japan, India, even France and Germany are probably more advanced in space than Britain.
France and Germany are also part of the ESA.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: but its probably billions at this point while regular bongers can't afford heat
Contrary to popular belief the monarchs are a good institution I'd say because they can't be corrupted as much as the politicians can be. The royals (if they choose to participate in working for the crown), arent allowed to earn money from outside sources. Lobbying doesn't really work on them and they can't be bought out.
Also most of their money is made through financial investments and land ownership and the dividends from them.

Maybe they are Chads and Stacies but at least they aren't "elected" "officials" like much of the world already has. And look how that's turned out for us.

Contrary to popular belief the monarchs are a good institution I'd say because they can't be corrupted as much as the politicians can be. The royals (if they choose to participate in working for the crown), arent allowed to earn money from outside sources. Lobbying doesn't really work on them and they can't be bought out.
Also most of their money is made through financial investments and land ownership and the dividends from them.

Maybe they are Chads and Stacies but at least they aren't "elected" "officials" like much of the world already has. And look how that's turned out for us.
So we should give chads and stacy born to super rich authority supreme control of goverance, surely this will be go for low class, low iq incels and not just give chads and stacies even more control, i fucking hate monarchyfags

So we should give chads and stacy born to super rich authority supreme control of goverance, surely this will be go for low class, low iq incels and not just give chads and stacies even more control, i fucking hate monarchyfags
I just think it is a good institution of tradition, heritage, and culture. Much of the modern world has eroded that and look where we are now.

But I guess I would care a lot more about it if I was a normie. At this point soyciety hasn't done anything for me so I won't do anything for it or shill for any institution really, besides talking about it online like I am now.

The Eternal Anglo only reacts one way
They also have an unelected senate (House of Lords). And yet these same britbings lecture others on democracy.

They participate in ESA (European Space Agency) operations.

France and Germany are also part of the ESA.

Why do incels cope by becoming ultra-right wing? Haven't you seen pictures of the princes where they were aurrounded by multiple Staceys of different ethnicities?

Can't be corrupted? The Royal Family is the most corrupt. Guess what, all the people who really run the world (Rockerfeller, etc) don't work and live off dividends.

The British Royal Family had a stake in the East India Company.

Soviet Union moment

When you put all your nation's funding on the space race and Military
The soviets were great in many different fields before the 70s.

The soviets were great in many different fields before the 70s.
Yeah. For some unknown reasons, the global communists (including Warsaw pact and north Korea etc) got cucked technologically after the 1970s.

Even in military equipment this is true, they were about equal to the west (sometimes even better) in 1940s-1970s.

If Vietnam war happened in the 1980s, with both sides using latest equipment, viet Cong would never win.

Yeah. For some unknown reasons, the global communists (including Warsaw pact and north Korea etc) got cucked technologically after the 1970s.

Even in military equipment this is true, they were about equal to the west (sometimes even better) in 1940s-1970s.

If Vietnam war happened in the 1980s, with both sides using latest equipment, viet Cong would never win.
One possible reason might indeed be that capitalism led to a faster innovation rate in the field of computing and chip manufacturing. Already in the 60s there was a pretty big gap between the computing capabilities of the soviet union and that of america.
The soviets then gave up their own architectures and just tried to reverse engineer the american computers. Needless to say that was a terrible decision but maybe there was no better alternative either. Imagine a country that relies solely on the computing hardware and software from 10 or 20 years ago. That alone might have been a reason why they couldn't keep up with the west.
The question is what ultimately led to the slower rate of innovation in the hardware industry compared to the US. As I said, I think it's because of capitalism. The possibility to get rich and invent your own stuff is just a huge motivator for people. Different people try a lot of things, fail a lot, but a few of them succeed. It's in a way similar to evolution.
On top of that the soviet union was a lot smaller in terms of their population compared to western europe + USA.

Countries that have space programs (or/and too high military spending) should be ineligible for receiving any aid from any source (of course excluding private donations).

Because planned economy sucks. Soviets could only compete for a while because they economically exploited all their satellite states.

Why do incels cope by becoming ultra-right wing? Haven't you seen pictures of the princes where they were aurrounded by multiple Staceys of different ethnicities?

Can't be corrupted? The Royal Family is the most corrupt. Guess what, all the people who really run the world (Rockerfeller, etc) don't work and live off dividends.

The British Royal Family had a stake in the East India Company.
I would not consider my position ultra right wing at all. If anything, in a constitutional monarchy, the monarch acts as a stabilizer between the other forces of power in the government. Not too much left wing, and not too much right wing. I'd say it's very different from what most people describe as ultra right wing.

The Eternal Anglo only reacts one way

They also have an unelected senate (House of Lords). And yet these same britbings lecture others on democracy.
I think you are just an Anglophobic racist at this point. I don't think that as incels we have really any purpose being racist to each other but it's so common on this site now I might as well just say "it is what it is".

Lol they did it do to Chinese too. Kicked China out of the international space station so Ricemen built their own and even bigger space station.
Pity they can't build their own and even bigger penises

Bongs mad the closest thing they'll get to the moon is their crater faced bucktoothed bitches they call women oi oi oi

One possible reason might indeed be that capitalism led to a faster innovation rate in the field of computing and chip manufacturing. Already in the 60s there was a pretty big gap between the computing capabilities of the soviet union and that of america.
The soviets then gave up their own architectures and just tried to reverse engineer the american computers. Needless to say that was a terrible decision but maybe there was no better alternative either. Imagine a country that relies solely on the computing hardware and software from 10 or 20 years ago. That alone might have been a reason why they couldn't keep up with the west.
The question is what ultimately led to the slower rate of innovation in the hardware industry compared to the US. As I said, I think it's because of capitalism. The possibility to get rich and invent your own stuff is just a huge motivator for people. Different people try a lot of things, fail a lot, but a few of them succeed. It's in a way similar to evolution.
On top of that the soviet union was a lot smaller in terms of their population compared to western europe + USA.
The Soviet Union lost a lot of wealth and manpower due to Word War 2. Plus, they couldn't economically exploit Asia, Africa, and Latin America the same way that the USA did. The Soviets used to pay the Cubans a humane price for sugar while the Americans just worked LatAms to death. The fall of the Soviet Union may be the best argument that life is fundamentally evil and that the Nazis were right.