Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Britbongs Riot.

Then one day, for no reason at all...

They need to amp it up to BLM level of riots

ah yes societal decay, delectable

Bad goyim t. mass media

@Pancakecel @Dr. Autismo did you guys organize this?

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

No man spoke it aloud,

Stole this from Zoomer Historian's Telegram btw

Last edited:
ah yes societal decay, delectable
It's a reaction due to the main issue, which is multiracial & multiculturalism being heavily linked to crime, lowered social trust, worse living conditions, etc.

Couldn't care less about the foids who got stabbed; I just don't want to co-exist with shitskins who contribute nothing & make a livable area into Shitdia 2.0

They need to amp it up to BLM level of riots
Agreed.

Britbongs have always been very subservient to their ZOG it seems, so it's nice to see this backlash.

No man spoke it aloud,

Wrath of the Awakened Saxon, by Rudyard Kipling.

Give them all guns

This is a response to societal decay
Bad word I used I meant to say chaos, or dissent, like back in 2016 when trump & blm happened I used to love watching the chaos

It's a reaction due to the main issue, which is multiracial & multiculturalism being heavily linked to crime, lowered social trust, worse living conditions, etc.

Couldn't care less about the foids who got stabbed; I just don't want to co-exist with shitskins who contribute nothing & make a livable area into Shitdia 2.0
Can't stop the flood ?

How many countries were (((they))) kicked out again? :waitwhat:

It seems like 1st world countries are never gonna stop immigration and the places that are already mixed heavily ethnic/culturally now they are still lax af on the immigrants and their crimes

blame boomniggers for the state of england, it was their responsibility to nip this shit in the bud, yet they did nothing
i cant possibly blame this generation for feeling like its too late
total slow and painful boomer death

blame boomniggers for the state of england, it was their responsibility to nip this shit in the bud, yet they did nothing
I'm not English(I have Anglo in me but don't live there)

Same sentiment here in the US; boomers have allowed for our Southern border to be effectively wide-open which has allowed turd-world scum to cross freely. Which is just one amongst many of their cardinal sins they committed against their off-spring.

My parents are gen-x, who I consider as boomer-lites.
i cant possibly blame this generation for feeling like its too late
Boomers essentially created the "doomer" mindset which we all embolden: They allowed for this to happen, sold us out economically, promoted foids rights & faggotry, whilst we're left with this mess.

Seeing things such as this are a flicker of hope though.
total slow and painful boomer death
Based, I plan on making a thread soon as to why I hate boomers for all they have done to this country & the world.

Based, I plan on making a thread soon as to why I hate boomers for all they have done to this country & the world.
I thank boomers everyday for the shit they left for us

Based. I fucking hate immigrants

Same here, I live in a border state & it's a fucking nightmare.

Costly also.

Hope the same happens in the US tbh.(in Minecraft)

Boomers are all scum.

If a hell is real, they have a special spot in it.
How bad is your border state compared to the other border states?

Hell yeah, bro. Saxons RISE UP!

How bad is your border state compared to the other border states?
Pretty bad tbh, especially since under (((Biden))) illegal crossings have increased:

Photo 2024 07 10 22 35 31

Coincidentally, my families taxes also went up quite a bit alongside this increase. :waitwhat:

meh, britcucks are notorious simps

they're just doing this to simp for those dead foids, it probably won't improve the country

I'd probably wanna burn it all down if I lived in Sunderland.

Pretty bad tbh, especially since under (((Biden))) illegal crossings have increased:

View attachment 1213118

Coincidentally, my families taxes also went up quite a bit alongside this increase. :waitwhat:
Sorry about that, brocel. I live near the Canadian border, so i'm fortunate in that way

Sorry about that, brocel. I live near the Canadian border, so i'm fortunate in that way
but not really that fortunate since you have to deal with the pajeet spillover from cuckada

Good, I want everything, and everyone to burn. Bring on the chaos.

meh, britcucks are notorious simps

they're just doing this to simp for those dead foids, it probably won't improve the country
Sadly, that is the case.

Hence, why it's a win-win those foidlets got killed: Nothing of value was lost, but it still pissed off Anglos enough to actually do something about the infinite Bamalians.

Point is, this -alongside other factors- shows to us that maybe people have finally had enough.
Good, I want everything, and everyone to burn. Bring on the chaos.
Might as well join in tbh, wear a joker mask.

Sadly, that is the case.

Hence, why it's a win-win those foidlets got killed: Nothing of value was lost, but it still pissed off Anglos enough to actually do something about the infinite Bamalians.
Precisely, the attack had several positive consequences, it has not only killed the foids but also caused internal struggle and disorder across the nation.

While the dead foids are still the best part, it's good that it has caused further chaos.

But obviously, many of these cuckservatives whining about the killings are the same kind of people who ostracize and bitch at lonely males, and hence spur people like this killer to go ER. This irony is no doubt lost on them.

Based, but nothing ever happens.

Might as well join in tbh, wear a joker mask.
Riots are on the other side of the country to me, but if they happen in my area then I might pop down, if i can be bothered

Very effective social media disinfo campaign to blame Islam probably pushed by Tommy Robinson's(((handlers)))

Promotes their genocide in Gaza and the war against Iran that they want
Which of course might lead to WW3

I'm tempted to go down with an Israeli flag if it goes off near me
The whole country needs to know who's driving it and that the authorities will just use it to smash any opposition to immigration

Riots are on the other side of the country to me, but if they happen in my area then I might pop down, if i can be bothered
Kek I like your very casual tone here.
Based, but nothing ever happens.
I think the overall takeaway from this, lies in the fact that more people will learn the truth about replacement potentially.
Precisely, the attack had several positive consequences, it has not only killed the foids but also caused internal struggle and disorder across the nation.
I mainly see it for the fact stated right above.
While the dead foids are still the best part, it's good that it has caused further chaos.
Again, it will hopefully wake more people up to the truth of what is going on, demographic replacement, etc.
But obviously, many of these cuckservatives
Most cuckservatives won't be rioting.

Cuckservatives will be "muh immigrants can be good" shilling on Twitter.
whining about the killings are the same kind of people who ostracize and bitch at lonely males, and hence spur people like this killer to go ER. This irony is no doubt lost on them.
Kek true.

Based the English are beginning to rise. Better late than never:feelsokman:

07-british-empire-lion.png