Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Britbong foids seething at creepy low inhib men

wanted to be inseminated by giga chad and was disappointed that it was a sub8 and felt threatened

Wow, what an incel.

"He said that he didn’t believe that I had a husband and grabbed my arm and tried to kiss me."

Either stop being a lying cunt or don't leave the home without your husband.

Approaching women is the stupidest move ever.

She was hunting for a fuckbuddy Chad while her cuck husband was waiting at home :soy:

all British people are ugly anyway

>partying alone til 2am
>has a husband

what kind of retarded bluepill cuck do you have to be to wife up a roastie like this :feelsUnreal:
Very :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: indeed

Based Response btw

Over for nightbusmaxxers.

If he was good looking, she would've "admired his confidence". And THAT's why guys think it's OK to do this shit. If women stopped rewarding the exact same behavior with better looking guys, all this shit would stop overnight. I've worked security in nightclubs for several years and I can't tell you how many times I've seen good looking guys walk up behind a woman and literally PINCH HER ASS, she spins around ready to punch him, then within seconds that scowl turns into a smile. And no, they did NOT know each other! I've actually walked up to them and asked the woman if she knew the guy. Almost always the answer is "no", then I ask "is everything OK?" and she replies "yes". The workplace policy is if we see anything that looks like sexual harassment, we have to intervene. And this situation has played out so many times! So many times I've seen the girl leave the club WITH that guy she just met, who "opened" by walking up and grabbing her ass! Ugly men see this behavior being rewarded and automatically assume it's OK for THEM to do it. It's a double standard, and women know it. Why do you think they always say sexual harassment is all about whether the guy's interest is welcomed, all about how they feel? They KNOW they hold a double standard! This ain't "lack of self awareness", guys. They know exactly what they're doing no matter how much they gaslight and obfuscate when called out on it. It's not OK for an ugly guy to play grabass, so STOP REWARDING THAT SAME BEHAVIOR in a better looking guy!!

they are just bothered he wasnt mike thurston

If he was good looking, she would've "admired his confidence". And THAT's why guys think it's OK to do this shit. If women stopped rewarding the exact same behavior with better looking guys, all this shit would stop overnight. I've worked security in nightclubs for several years and I can't tell you how many times I've seen good looking guys walk up behind a woman and literally PINCH HER ASS, she spins around ready to punch him, then within seconds that scowl turns into a smile. And no, they did NOT know each other! I've actually walked up to them and asked the woman if she knew the guy. Almost always the answer is "no", then I ask "is everything OK?" and she replies "yes". The workplace policy is if we see anything that looks like sexual harassment, we have to intervene. And this situation has played out so many times! So many times I've seen the girl leave the club WITH that guy she just met, who "opened" by walking up and grabbing her ass! Ugly men see this behavior being rewarded and automatically assume it's OK for THEM to do it. It's a double standard, and women know it. Why do you think they always say sexual harassment is all about whether the guy's interest is welcomed, all about how they feel? They KNOW they hold a double standard! This ain't "lack of self awareness", guys. They know exactly what they're doing no matter how much they gaslight and obfuscate when called out on it. It's not OK for an ugly guy to play grabass, so STOP REWARDING THAT SAME BEHAVIOR in a better looking guy!!
I couldn't work anywhere like that, having to see foids and chads get off with eachother, everyday. Too much for me. Does it not make you feel sick everyday having to see stuff like that?

"stamped out" Progressive/Marxist term

She had a husband but her loving husband didn't pick her up or at least didn't get a ride from one of her friends.

UK foids are extremely degenerate and low IQ, this explains why she thought it was a good idea to stay out late in London when its overrun with violent and sex-starved rapefugees. Calling an uber is worse since a lot of sandcels are uber drivers. She would have ended up missing had she called an uber.

Notice she never disclosed the ethnicity of the man. If he was white she would have mentioned it.