Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRING BACK HAMMURABI'S CODE

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
eye for a eye. Whenever someone does you wrong, you should be able to retaliate and get revenge with full immunity like I'm so tired of this unwritten rule where people have to be pacifist in the face of constant oppression and constant humiliation by normies and society.

Society will do everything in it's power to protect the bullies of the world before they even think about it comforting and worrying about the lives that they have ruin.

I don't blame anyone of you who have gone mad or those who have committed ER, it's hard to stay sane and positive in a world that is filled with so many injustices while everyone turn a blind eye to it

Ummmmm actually :soy: when aristocrats injured commoners or slaves they only had to pay a fine, the lex talionis only applied to aristocrat on aristocrat violence (idk about commoner on commoner violence).

Ummmmm actually :soy: when aristocrats injured commoners or slaves they only had to pay a fine, the lex talionis only applied to aristocrat on aristocrat violence (idk about commoner on commoner violence).
I'm sure we can make a few adjustments this time around. Everyone will answer for their crimes