Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Briffault's Law

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

View: https://voca.ro/1fgdgHsoP710

No matter how many times I reflect on blackpill, I always come to the conclusion that a foid will never love me the way I love her. And I could have the face of a Chad and be a fucking battle tank and still a foid would never love me like I love her.

Yes, many of you brocels will think that I'm just coping with the fact that I'll never know what it's like to have the validation Chad recieves, and yet, I do not see in a woman's love the depth that a man has, had and will have. Man has written the most beautiful poems, he has composed the most melodious and lyrical songs, He has written so many books that the word "MAN" would fill all the shelves of the largest libraries on the planet where the theme was "love", and also "heartbreak", as well as the absolute surrender of oneself

And yet, a foid could never love me as I would love her, or rather, a foid will never be able to love as a man loves. A foid can see a Chad and feel a deep attraction, and you can logically lose her senses, and the love of this foid will always be passive, shallow and always like a fisherman when he goes fishing in a river: a love that is hungry but is jealous of not asking for food, since it is expected that Chad loves for both, and that the foid receives Chad's love, because a foid understands nothing more about love than giving oneself, while a man understands only construction and perpetuity in love.

How can you say that the foids loved like men? It is impossible. Love is a masculine concept.

Absolutely based and correct and women's obsession with chads is only about themselves and their lust. Not about caring for chad.

Men are always disposable and crying for 2 weeks over a breakup is nothing for a foid cause she'll have another lined up along with a thousand simps validating her so she gets over it quick, meanwhile any man that got heartbroken stays so for years and years messed up over it.

Women don't even experience romance or do romantic gestures of any kind aside from sexual ones which are once again only about themselves.

Bookmarked for being too based, you can't ever love a foid because of this, unless it's some rare unicorn bitch that is too self aware of all of it.