Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brief Ventilation Over Inaction

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
This community and forum is wallowing in conformity, estiolation, passivity; fame brings obsession, it occurs and is natural, what will be done has no return, and death is only nullity; claim to be king of the enjoyment of nothingness, enjoyment of the burning of everything, but what matters if you will not light the flame in the end, and the yield of hope is a consummate pleasure? No way, everything went exactly as planned by everyone, this activated memory is on the shore, whatever.

Last edited:
Ventilation

Fanthatrunsoffbodyheat 1860c8 5250863

i had a harder time reading this thread than i did with any one of shakespeares plays

i had a harder time reading this thread than i did with any one of shakespeares plays
You should read @Eugenicist threads

dont know what i just read :feelsrope:Over. :feelsrope:

I IQ mog all here. I could have even turned ER into someone actually constructive.
I do not aspire to have any reputation or to compete with anyone, even more so in a forum, so tasteless, with no point sanctioned, nothing approvably appreciable to be raised as an expression of inflation seen as a reprisal for the achievement of a reputation, meaningless; these posts and comments will all disappear in the timeline in the future, so sticking to an obscure virtual reputation is flashing like anxiety; the pink moon is coming, new dawn will fade, so whatever
the sky is blue
"The view from hell is blue sky, so ominously blue", so whatever

Does not matter much you try to investigate the source of the never ending uncertainty, the truth that beholds the answer is guarded by the unknown conditions that the serendipity carries; lost and caught in the whim of the moment, you found solace in the conviction of being sure on what has to be done, only to retrace back to the previous state of confusion and contemplative emergency. You have gone out, the lack of stars bothers you; still, you choose to search for an response to your undying wish to get closure.

An sunny but cold day, remembering the past, mourning for the future, will he be left hanging in the morning? So whatever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back