Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Brides for sale! Bulgarias Roma marriage market

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/1ReFNdkQ5Y8

Gypsies are based, selling women in a bride market as if they are no more than cattle or livestock. This tradition should be implemented worldwide until all women are given a price tag and put for sale in markets

Giga based foids should be sold priced by age and how used up their pussies are with young :feelsLSD: virgins being the most expensive
They are just worthless meat holes

EPIC. Another reason why gypsies should rule the world.

Women in general are not as tempted by lust as men are (at least, most normies i've talked to confirmed to me that they are not so much into that thing, but only do it because their men want it). But the problem is they can divorcu you anytime and take your kids and half of your possesions.

Deport all gypsies to India. They are worse than niggers.

Based. Imagine just buying your wife without need to jestermaxx and cringe humiliating 'approach'.

Yeah i talked about this before.And in most cases gypsyes are doing arranged marriages so they know their husband/wife since they are kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back