Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brianna Ghey killers get life in jail

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
42524v0hsagc1.png

Surprised that they got life in jail despite being underage and living in Bongland. I thought they would get sent to a juvie until they're 18 and then freed just like it happened to James Bulger killers.

For those of you who don't remember Briana Ghey was a tranny that got stabbed 26 times by two edgelord non-NT teens obsessed with death, murder and serial killers.

42524v0hsagc1.png

Surprised that they got life in jail despite being underage and living in Bongland. I thought they would get sent to a juvie until they're 18 and then freed just like it happened to James Bulger killers.

For those of you who don't remember Briana Ghey was a tranny that got stabbed 26 times by two edgelord non-NT teens obsessed with death, murder and serial killers.
WTF THEY LOOK LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Also I'm going to give you a blackpill. The foid will get TONS of fan mail and love letters once she enters jail.

dnr but how the fuck any girl would pick the dude on the right?

The guy on the right looks tranny too ngl

dnr but how the fuck any girl would pick the dude on the right?
They weren't a couple they were just friends. So he got life in jail while being on the friendzone.

They weren't a couple they were just friends. So he got life in jail while being on the friendzone.

that sub5 gonna have a hard life out there in prison
inmate.jpg

Trannies and cocksuckers are a protected class in Yankeestan.
Not a surprise, really.

Criminals are often ugly.

Trannies and cocksuckers are a protected class in Yankeestan.

Not a surprise, really.
I thought Bongland was soft on crime except for not paying TV loicense or not wearing the mask during the pandemic kek

They got life because of not what they did but who did they did it to

Good work 1 tranny down 1 low iq idiot down and 1 female down damn combo wombo :feelscomfy:

Brianna apparently "helped young girls get hormone therapy"

One got 20 years minimum the other 22 years minimum I expect they'll be released while they're still relatively young.
The prosecution didn't pursue the trans status of the victim as a motive for the murder.

Is it just me or do they look like brother an sister? Despite a difference in eye color

That 15 year old can grow a better beard than me

That 15 year old can grow a better beard than me
I met some guys like him when I was in middle and high school. Guys that were 15/16 and could grow a beard like a 20 year old. If they were normie they were well groomed but if they were incel tear it was just a dirty neckbeard kek

42524v0hsagc1.png

2subhumans kill a troon nothing of value was lost

I remember everyone thought it was ethnics cause a tranny died. Oh well, three weirdos removed from the public
Criminals are often ugly.
And the few pretty criminals there are become famous for their mugshots.

they probably got life in jail because (((they))) flagged it as a "transphobic" crime

troons went @Ritalincel

imagine being a foid and getting mogged by a troon so hard that you stab it jfl

She was trans and her name was literally 'Ghey'? Come on bro. We're living in a simulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back