Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brian Whittaker talks about "Insecurities"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

He sounds like a typical dumb chad trying to Sound "Meaningful"

"Omg you're so cute and warm hearted"

"We Need more People like you"

"You're so un-superficial"

This guy literally bitches About a shit teeth while everything else on him is god Tier looking

I WISH that my only Problem would be my teeth

Fuck this faggot and his virture signaling trash

You know, sometimes I get really anxious and think that I'm stupid and that normies are these calculating and smart individuals, since I'm the loner and the outcast. But then I remember how petty their fucking problems are.

Every time, they talk about some stupid shit like it's this grave injustice of the universe, meanwhile I literally haven't interacted with a human bean in days.

Hope someone shoots the cunt

yo tyrone here I was raw doggin jailbates and had tons of friends I went out with and did things with e.g. partying bro since puberty started. I was blessed with tall height, sculpted jaw, masculine chin, beautiful eyes, deep voice, but I'm insecure about one little thing and that's the gap between my teeth so I can relate to you yall. Welp back to fucking my hourglass figured girlfriend and waking up with more girls messaging me wanting my dick, oh and just get hobbies bro, be yourself bro bye.

yo tyrone here I was raw doggin jailbates and had tons of friends I went out with and did things with e.g. partying bro since puberty started. I was blessed with tall height, sculpted jaw, masculine chin, beautiful eyes, deep voice, but I'm insecure about one little thing and that's the gap between my teeth so I can relate to you yall. Welp back to fucking my hourglass figured girlfriend and waking up with more girls messaging me wanting my dick, oh and just get hobbies bro, be yourself bro bye.

You know, sometimes I get really anxious and think that I'm stupid and that normies are these calculating and smart individuals, since I'm the loner and the outcast. But then I remember how petty their fucking problems are.

Every time, they talk about some stupid shit like it's this grave injustice of the universe, meanwhile I literally haven't interacted with a human bean in days.

Im just insecure about his straight sexuality. Fucking faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back