Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brevikbros Redpill me on Sweden

• Thread starter Deleted member 35865
  • Start date
Deleted member 35865

Deleted member 35865

You Better Shut Up
-
Hi, im an ethnicel, and no idc about feds but not stupid either. I'm considering seeking asylum in Sweden soon, as LGBTQ refugee, it's illegal in my home country. Wanted to know if i'll be getting rejected by swedetwinks too. What is the current politik on refugees there like and work ethic. How are NEETs perceived?

Stay in Sharialand we dont want you in Europe.

If you want to come to the eu you need a really good proof that you fear getting killed in your country. Larping as LGBTQ refugee won’t work.

Are you really lgbtq tho?

Hi, im an ethnicel, and no idc about feds but not stupid either. I'm considering seeking asylum in Sweden soon, as LGBTQ refugee, it's illegal in my home country. Wanted to know if i'll be getting rejected by swedetwinks too. What is the current politik on refugees there like and work ethic. How are NEETs perceived?
View attachment 482665

Stay at home and stop being a faggot
:feelswhat:

they will welcome you make you suck a d

Let me come with you too, I want some Swedish pussy:feelsohh:

If you're really lgbtq you shouldn't be on this site as you cannot be involuntarily celibate

If you want to come to the eu you need a really good proof that you fear getting killed in your country.
Lol no, it’s ez af to get in