Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BrettyBoy shouldnt be banned!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
His posts weren't even that low effort. He was based and funny as fuck and I demand he be freed! :woke: :woke::woke::woke:

Cope all you want. Mods wont bring him back. They dont undo permas

Its brutally over buddyboyo.
Cope all you want. Mods wont bring him back. They dont undo permas
sad truth. ritalincel is still fucked.

It takes a lot of effort to post as much as he did. It's not like he set up a script to postmaxx for himself, and even if he did that'd be based and high effort aswell.

He was pretty cool, good grammar too

It takes a lot of effort to post as much as he did. It's not like he set up a script to postmaxx for himself, and even if he did that'd be based and high effort aswell.
Most of his posts were an "XD" or bans me/slaps me/kills me or whatever. This isn't high effort. High effort posts is @BlkPillPres or @KingOfRome .

They dont though. Do they undo permas?
They undid mine. Granted it was kind of unfair and doo doo as a reason (Literally perma banned here for discord drama) and it was after I graduated rehab (9 months)

Most of his posts were an "XD" or bans me/slaps me/kills me or whatever. This isn't high effort. High effort posts is @BlkPillPres or @KingOfRome .
Didn't @ me I see how it is asshole

Yes I am. Name one time I haven't posted high effort content??? Exactly?!!!!!!!!!
Firefox rP0epiLOSG

the low effort rule is retarded. Of course if someone is legit just spamming ban them but a lot of users that get banned for "low effort" dont deserve it.

the low effort rule is retarded. Of course if someone is legit just spamming ban them but a lot of users that get banned for "low effort" dont deserve it.
"But this place will become like lookism!"

As if lookism was ever bad (besides the chad pics).

He dindu nuffin

i dont know him

Never noticed that guy. Another worthless time wasting shitposter gone.

I will speak about that worthless trash poster and you will accept it like a good cuck
You must kill yourself as fast as possible. You will do it because you will always remain a subhuman cocksucker.

JFL please don't conflate TIME with EFFORT, it takes a lot of time to postmax, not a lot of effort

Most of his posts were an "XD" or bans me/slaps me/kills me or whatever. This isn't high effort

Mods should compromise. They permanently remove his posting privileges so he doesn't threaten their Jewish hegemony, but also give him a red screen name colour down to an exact hex code of his choice. He would cry tears of joy.

I liked him but it is what it is

free @-BrettyBoy- he didndu nuthin

I hate you. Listen here you fucking stupid dirty incel loser. I will find you. I will come to your home, burst down your door, and scrape you right off of your cheeto-cheese soaked chair. You fucker. I will end you. Test me, stupid incel.

I hate you. Listen here you fucking stupid dirty incel loser. I will find you. I will come to your home, burst down your door, and scrape you right off of your cheeto-cheese soaked chair. You fucker. I will end you. Test me, stupid incel.

JFL please don't conflate TIME with EFFORT, it takes a lot of time to postmax, not a lot of effort
I haven't low effort post maxxed in awhile but believe me, effort is required.

Effort is required. You're right. Posting low effort ironically takes more effort than posting high iq stuff.

Again that's not effort, its time consuming, but no effort is required, one could literally make a bot to replace some posters on this site, that's the exact opposite of effort, no real thought goes into the writing of their posts

Its like comparing a novel to a dictionary by word count and saying that both required equal effort to create, they obviously didn't

The few weeks during which he was let out of the cage were brilliant. He needs to be freed again.

Mods should compromise. They permanently remove his posting privileges so he doesn't threaten their Jewish hegemony, but also give him a red screen name colour down to an exact hex code of his choice. He would cry tears of joy.
:lul: :lul: