Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BrettyBoy has a message for you

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I send message him on twitter:

@RegisterUserName @Weeb25 @Eskimocel @NEETAndTidy @Insomniac @Blacktarpill

he got bullied on looksmax and banned here i feel bad for him tbh

Sad shit, man.

Free him tbh.

Over for many men

Society is shit. Pour one out for @-BrettyBoy-

It is over for many men

KEKX40 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ITs HIS FAULT for spamming two words XD on EVERY POST.

why did he get bullied?

That's just the way Looksmax is. They excuse it by saying "That's just standard banter, if you don't like it get off the Internet." But the reason it happens on Looksmax and not here is because Looksmax allows for "chad worship." Which allows for certain dudes over there to rise above others, and other dudes there sink lower. Case in point, a guy named Blackoutwhitein. I don't know why, but it's sport over there to pick on him.

That's just the way Looksmax is. They excuse it by saying "That's just standard banter, if you don't like it get off the Internet." But the reason it happens on Looksmax and not here is because Looksmax allows for "chad worship." Which allows for certain dudes over there to rise above others, and other dudes there sink lower. Case in point, a guy named Blackoutwhitein. I don't know why, but it's sport over there to pick on him.
I have a account on looksmax but I'm not too active.

Free my nigger @-BrettyBoy-

Why did he get banned

dude he's a fag. He insults everyone out of nowhere

dude he's a fag. He insults everyone out of nowhere

He insulted me, but he didn't know I wasn't insulting him. He only insults when he infers someone is insulting him.

do u feel hurt that he didnt choose u in first place
Yes, but i am also sad about blacktarpill as well tbh, @angrycurrycel

Last edited: