Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brett cooper roasts fashionmaxxed sub 7 and then praises chad

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
Just because his suit isnt skinny lapel and the trousers dont fit like fag leggings, the suit is therefore bad apparently

bitching about vr because muh not being able to connect with others in the real world and shit, like hoe we already have nothing of that sort

I don't understand people who can just give up their awareness of their surroundings in public.

This is disappointing... I like conservative foids. But at the end of the day, conservative foids are still foids, so of course they will still make fun of cels.

This is disappointing... I like conservative foids. But at the end of the day, conservative foids are still foids, so of course they will still make fun of cels.
Its all controlled opposition dumbass

Matt Walsh is just a fag soyboy who wears flannels shirts and has a faggot twitter banner

No photo description available.

why you watching this nigga, and with the sound on?

Matt Walsh is just a fag soyboy who wears flannels shirts and has a faggot twitter banner

Joseph Christ on X: @mmfa Here is a picture of Matt Walsh without the beard  for no reason. https://t.co/NVGqW7RamV / X

He tries to larp as the hardworking "ordinary conservative man" to get brownie points from his followers so they're like "omg hes just like us:soy:" when in reality he's never worked a hard day in his life. You can't tell me he didn't grow that beard because he got made fun of for his weak chin.

Brett Cooper only got famous because of her good looks. She's received 4 million subs in a little more than a year. She didn't have to work for it, all of it was just given to her. She almost has more subs than Michael Knowles and Matt Walsh combined.

I can't watch a video where a foid speaks

Joseph Christ on X: @mmfa Here is a picture of Matt Walsh without the beard  for no reason. https://t.co/NVGqW7RamV / X

He tries to larp as the hardworking "ordinary conservative man" to get brownie points from his followers so they're like "omg hes just like us:soy:" when in reality he's never worked a hard day in his life. You can't tell me he didn't grow that beard because he got made fun of for his weak chin.
Toptier beardmaxxing. I struggled to see that was Matt Walsh at first

Matt Walsh is norwooding.

He is a grifter like all the rest. A talking mass media head with nothing of value to say, he just latches onto trad shit to get views and money.

Typical lookist foid moment. It is in her nature to be lookist even when LARPing as some "trad" woman.

Typical lookist foid moment. It is in her nature to be lookist even when LARPing as some "trad" woman.
if he was wearing some faggot slim fit suit she would have said nothing

She looks like a female ben shapiro

That's why I had made a post last month about conservatives not being your friends

Also she isn't a trad . Bitch is larping.

Last year when it was a trend on cucktok for foids to talk about men's penis by using the word "mascara" as penis

She made a cucktok with the caption- "In college I tried various mascara but later realised how harmful hookup is for me "

Bitch used to sleep around in college and now that she wants to settle down she larps as a trad woman

99999999 euros says she hasn’t read nor watched 1984