Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BrendioEEE is a Chad

mogs me infinity and beyond

Sub 8’s cant ascend

The dude is 5"5, its honestly over for him. You need to be 6"3 these days.
In fucking Europe maybe

Being 5'5" isnt a death sentence in many parts of the U.S. and the world in general.

Fat = Volcel
Fat for men means 15%+ body fat.
Fat for women means triple digit weight at 5'4".
In fucking Europe maybe

Being 5'5" isnt a death sentence in many parts of the U.S. and the world in general.
I don't think I've ever seen a 5'5" young man where I live (ex-yugoslavia.) I'm not counting legal midgets and downies, they're not human.

I don't think I've ever seen a 5'5" adult male where I live (balkan region Europe.)
I quoted this moron thinking you need to be 6'3" to get foids.

In Texas, I fucking see manlets with foids all the time.

@BrendioEEE is a locationcel. Los Angeles is notoriously brutal for non-Chads to get laid. Also I've seen much worse looking, and even shorter white guys dating noodlewhores, so I guess he's also a racistcel too.

He's not rice nor curry so he racemogs a good portion of this forum.

I quoted this moron thinking you need to be 6'3" to get foids.

In Texas, I fucking see manlets with foids all the time.
I’m outside right now and I see manlets galore with average foids

When's the last time you been in public?
I swear there are some fucking retards on this forum.
As someone who lives on a student campus in California I can confirm 100% that sub8men still get laid, I literally see sub8men with girlfriends on a daily basis.
Just because we can't ascend doesn't mean a normie can't either, some huge Gigacope here.

Dead srs, with a good diet and 2-3 months of gym, he could improve his face, especially with a good haircut
nothing can be done about his height though

However, he's in LA, which is like a city full of groomedmax normies attempting to bite Chad and Stacies, he's lterally fucked there; Claifornia as a whole is like that.

He needs to get out of the west coast ASAP and move to Asia and whitestatusmax over there.

He def mogs the 2/3 of this place face-wise.

I’m outside right now and I see manlets galore with average foids
What's your location? Nothing specific.
Dead srs, with a good diet and 2-3 months of gym, he could improve his face, especially with a good haircut
nothing can be done about his height though

However, he's in LA, which is like a city full of groomedmax normies attempting to bite Chad and Stacies, he's lterally fucked there; Claifornia as a whole is like that.

He needs to get out of the west coast ASAP and move to Asia and whitestatusmax over there.

He def mogs the 2/3 of this place face-wise.
Being in LA is akin to being at Europe i would imagine, where even chads get dick slapped by rich gigachads etc

What's your location? Nothing specific.

Being in LA is akin to being at Europe i would imagine, where even chads get dick slapped by rich gigachads etc
Southern US

I swear there are some fucking retards on this forum.
As someone who lives on a student campus in California I can confirm 100% that sub8men still get laid, I literally see sub8men with girlfriends on a daily basis.
Just because we can't ascend doesn't mean a normie can't either, some huge Gigacope here.
Honestly, It feels like half the forum is full of Basement Dwellers, with their low IQ babble about "chad or bust" logic, and thinking sub5 foids dont settle on anything less than 7/10 male.
Southern US
What State?

Just another day on Chads.co

JLP is such a coping brainlet, can't stand him.

Thinks he's a big chad despite being about 5'6 and straight up admits he hasn't had sex for decades (by "choice" of course lol)
He's a hardcore religion coper. Should be a lesson to all region copers that that shit doesn't really work.

As for Brendio he's too short to be a chad his height literally brings him down to middle tier normie who isn't gonna be dropping any panties anytime soon

He isn't chad but can look upper tier normie or possibly borderline chadlite if improves. He kind of enforces the neckbeard stereotype about incels if people see him.

LOL he's a repulsive incelebrity shortcel. You know what though I hope he ascends even though I hate that people here actually talk to the media who don't give two fat shits about them and only do it to have some sort of story to lure viewers in. I was watching the jubilee video about incels where brendio was featured and it was literally the most pointless thing ever you; even have low tier normies talking to him about why he is incel and crap.

Dude a good chunk of men that showed up to that room were incel they just didn't know it yet. Point is people with a blue pilled mentality will never believe that incels can even exist because they don't want to believe thats the truth they would rather live in their delusions than accept the truth because once you accept the truth you lose all motivation to get on with your life. Women have it so easy nowadays its ridiculous why the fuck should a woman care other than virtue signaling women don't give a shit about ugly men. If you are an ugly guy you don't even appear on her radar she will instead make a sweeping generalization about men being assholes and entitled because she only dates the top 20% of males that are because those men know what they are worth. The remaining 80% of men are also entitled even though they are practically invisible to women.

:feelskek: Yeah. JFL at the bluepillers on this forum.

Not Chad = ZERO SMV. Anything else is cope.
Ok kid, so follow the bullshit of sub8 "law" believers and stop trying to ascend. You will make it easier for other man, they will be grateful to you.

And about this thread, this guy is a known fakecel for years. Nothing new here.

Ok kid, so follow the bullshit of sub8 "law" believers and stop trying to ascend. You will make it easier for other man, they will be grateful to you.

And about this thread, this guy is a known fakecel for years. Nothing new here.
Massive cope. JFL if you ever think a 5'7" 4/10 face autistic guy ever had a chance :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Honestly, It feels like half the forum is full of Basement Dwellers, with their low IQ babble about "chad or bust" logic, and thinking sub5 foids dont settle on anything less than 7/10 male.
But it is. The sub8 law basement dwellers are here since nov 8 2017, they never left althought some of them over the years where exposed as fakecels. Whogivesafucc and VST are the most famous example.

Massive cope. JFL if you ever think a 5'7" 4/10 face autistic guy ever had a chance :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
These guys just keep walking towards the bluepill even after frequenting this forum.

Sub 8 law is pure bullshit. I saw more manlets and normies today walking with foids than I saw chads with girls. In fact most chads were alone jfl.

Sub 8 law is pure bullshit. I saw more manlets and normies today walking with foids than I saw chads with girls. In fact most chads were alone jfl
They were probably just friends or family. I highly doubt they were getting sex or having a relationship.

So if I go on a walk with my mom outside, suddenly I'm banging her now??? Come on man, use a better argument. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Lmao if you really think that guy is an incel.

Screenshot-2.png

Mogs me from Istanbul to Chicago.

Chaddam al Incel habib

Screenshot-2.png

Sub 8 law is pure bullshit. I saw more manlets and normies today walking with foids than I saw chads with girls. In fact most chads were alone jfl.
Come to L.A and you'll find out about Sub 10 Law. At least if you're white.

What a senile old boomer, though I agree Brendio is normie-tier but def not chad

They were probably just friends or family. I highly doubt they were getting sex or having a relationship.

So if I go on a walk with my mom outside, suddenly I'm banging her now??? Come on man, use a better argument. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
My man @NEETFREAK just used the IT argument of I know a guy jfl
Yeah. Seeing bluepill shit on the forum is extremely pathetic
It’s mostly boomers who don’t realize how much social media has amplified hypergamy

@BrendioEEE if you get on another show with other men, you gotta start calling them out too and telling them they're incels in denial. The lolz would be epic. Just don't get beat up.

I literally saw dozens of manlets and normies walking around with their looks matches, holding hands or with little kids with them. Keep coping in your basement

I literally saw dozens of manlets and normies walking around with their looks matches, holding hands or with little kids with them. Keep coping in your basement
Ok if theyre with little kids then thats legit. Got me there, I'd admit that. However, anything else is cherrypicked cope though.

Also keep crying with your retarded basement dweller argument LMAO. Obviously not true because I'm still going to school.

My man @NEETFREAK just used the IT argument of I know a guy jfl

It’s mostly boomers who don’t realize how much social media has amplified hypergamy
I think they're coping because they think they could have changed something when they were younger. This is somewhat understandable even though this thinking goes against the blackpill (aka looks/genetics are everything)

I am around 160lb, 17% bf and my face looks fatter than his.

it's over for him stop giving false hopes bro 5'5 mexican looking amerimutt ahaha
@BrendioEEE is a locationcel. Los Angeles is notoriously brutal for non-Chads to get laid. Also I've seen much worse looking, and even shorter white guys dating noodlewhores, so I guess he's also a racistcel too.

He's not rice nor curry so he racemogs a good portion of this forum.
@BrendioEEE if you get on another show with other men, you gotta start calling them out too and telling them they're incels in denial. The lolz would be epic. Just don't get beat up.

But it is. The sub8 law basement dwellers are here since nov 8 2017, they never left althought some of them over the years where exposed as fakecels. Whogivesafucc and VST are the most famous example.
Agreed, people who propagate "sub 8 theory" are more than likely fakecels because they are usually >5/10 and want to try to fit in. Sure there are sub 4 incels who believe it but that's rare.