Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Breeding Isn't Even Worth It Anymore

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I think I'm done with even desiring women after seeing how shitty humans are in general. Why breed more of this shit species? Why even interact with them anymore? Whores support and date the same types of men that are most likely to bully omega males. This poster here sounds like he might read these forums.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    893.9 KB · Views: 40
Do not worry, man. Whites are going to disappear sooner or later. Time for shitskin uprising.

Whether you think it's worth it or not doesnt matter, if you're a subhuman you dont get the choice

If you bred with a female, the child, or children you'd have, would most likely be ZOGged anyway

Do not worry, man. Whites are going to disappear sooner or later. Time for shitskin uprising.
Tbh, makes me question all the so called nigger and street shitter "incels" here, seeing as they're popping out lil niglets and vindapoos like nobody's business

Fuck shitskins, they're even more worthless than most types of white normies. Their ugly mud asses need to be severely culled.

Tbh, makes me question all the so called nigger and street shitter "incels" here, seeing as they're popping out lil niglets and vindapoos like nobody's business

shitskins cope by settling for looksmatches just like betabux whites. the incel ones are probably more intelligent/more self aware.

Whether you think it's worth it or not doesnt matter, if you're a subhuman you dont get the choice
the delivery is too brutal for a 2024cel to handle.
you don't like greycels, do you :feelskek:

Fuck shitskins, they're even more worthless than most types of white normies. Their ugly mud asses need to be severely culled.
Yet you here on an obscure forum while said shitskins rail your looksmatch

Yet you here on an obscure forum while said shitskins rail your looksmatch

My looksmatch is ugly, so who cares? Also, shitskins are actually more likley to be incel than whites including American-born beaners.

Exactly
OP is speaking like he had a choice in the matter even calling himself a LTN

You will repeat same mistakes, you sandniggers are on very short jewish leash and you can bark now only because master let you to wipe out whites. You don't have much time left since we both are on the list of the depopulation agenda 2030.

yea no point having kids they will all just become gay, trans and/or whores

My looksmatch is ugly, so who cares? Also, shitskins are actually more likley to be incel than whites including American-born beaners.
Yeah nobody disagrees on that
From your post, you sound as if you had a choice in the matter

Exactly
OP is speaking like he had a choice in the matter even calling himself a LTN

I say this because normtards keep saying retarded garbage like, "he just needs to learn how to talk to girls", "he needs to be more confident". Then there's the bullshit fake compliments from realtives saying there's no reason I should not have a gf even though I'm sub-5, on disability, not allowed to drive, no friends, gets made fun of by people for being supposedly "slow", it's like these brain dead subhuman retards are either lying to me to be nice, or they're too fucking stupid to look at me with an objective lens.

I say this because normtards keep saying retarded garbage like, "he just needs to learn how to talk to girls", "he needs to be more confident". Then there's the bullshit fake compliments from realtives saying there's no reason I should not have a gf even though I'm sub-5, on disability, not allowed to drive, no friends, gets made fun of by people for being supposedly "slow", it's like these brain dead subhuman retards are either lying to me to be nice, or they're too fucking stupid to look at me with an objective lens.
Its hope
It's like telling the special needs kid who got last in a 100m dash, he's fast, he did good, etc.

I think I'm done with even desiring women after seeing how shitty humans are in general. Why breed more of this shit species? Why even interact with them anymore? Whores support and date the same types of men that are most likely to bully omega males. This poster here sounds like he might read these forums.
human nature is programmability. garbage in, garbage out.
one can work hard to overcome ego domination, cultivate care and build a better world for all of creation.

many (including most foids, chad, blue- and redpilled normies) dont even see a problem.

I'd like to have children, it's a natural instinct wanting to breed offspring and prolong your bloodline, but what happens next nowadays? Your children are at mercy of Jews,their brains pathologized, while you debt slave your ass off.