Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Breedcels perpetuate the cycle of misery. Don't create a line of genetic dead ends.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36551
  • Start date
Deleted member 36551

Deleted member 36551

clownpilled
-
Breedcels, as I am defining it, are a category of people with an artificially inflated social status. Breedcels are comprised of both a beta and a foid. In some cases, the beta is a former incel.

There is a key differentiator between a breedcel and a parent: Individually, breedcels are outcasts of society. Upon union and bearing of offspring, they are then viewed as a wholesome cog of society.

By my rough observations, I would guess breedcels make up at least 40% of the US population.

You, the reader, are most likely a product of breedcels.

Breedcels exist along a line of genetic dead ends. Mental illness, low IQ, and general bluepill behavior are all common traits. They often exhibit fierce denial about their own ineptitude as parents. Reproducing is effectively passing ones failures to the next generation in a never ending snowball of self destruction and misery.

By being an incel, you have the reassurance that you aren't ruining anyone else's life. Take pride in this fact.

The only solution I know of is a return to a society of warrior chads. Betas die in combat, and highest testosterone chad breeds with the most women.

This of course means we will cease to exist, but that's what most of us crave anyway.

you have the reassurance that you aren't ruining anyone else's life. Take pride in this fact.
I don't really like people, so why would that be a good thing?
The only solution I know of is a return to a society of warrior chads. Betas die in combat, and highest testosterone chad breeds with the most women.
nigga what return? lol.
Breedcels, as I am defining it, are a category of people with an artificially inflated social status. Breedcels are comprised of both a beta and a foid. In some cases, the beta is a former incel.
I wanna breed with a noodlewhore so I can have hapa sons that go EEEERRRRRRRR

i got the worst parents possible. two autists. can you imagine the odds of having two, un-diagnosed autists as parents? and ADHD from the mother too. pure hell. totally ruined my upbringing.

thats why i think the current trend of lesser pressure on having children is a good thing. too many people got pressured into having kids, but dont really like kids, dont know how to raise kids, and end up causing great sufferings.

The act of having children is almost dysgenic in a sense because those that would have the most children are in turn those most likely to be unfit to breed in the first place.

Evolution does not filter for traits we would consider preferable in modern day society as women's instincts are still obsolete. This is because females have absolutely no reproductive pressure on them whatsoever so they never had to adapt to the changing aspects of society. Hence those that will reproduce in droves are statiscally likely to possess lower IQ, have low inhibition, little to no ability to account for future consequences and so on. This is why when you ask couples like this how they had three children on a minimum wage salary they just shrug or rationalize with quiverful religious bullshit. The true answer is they don't consciously think about it, they simply indulge in their urges. Obviously these people will have a huge advantage over those that have the foresight to use planned parenthood, birth control or maximize savings before considering children.

I hate people who wants to procreate, that's shows to me that they are low iq asf...

Cuck mentality. Muh "I must sacrifice myself for the greater good of soyciety". You're no different that IT

What OP is saying is not possible.

Because If the current incels all die out...

A new category of incels WILL be generated by society.

Normies will be the truecels and Chadlites will be low-tier normies...

Chad will be high-tier normie....

Giga- Chad or Tyrone will be the bull....

I wouldn't even if I had the oportunity. it's too much of a headache

What OP is saying is not possible.
Yeah, I chose a poor ending statement.

We live in a world that's engineered to fail. I used the word "solution", but there is no solution outside of the theoretical.

Humanity destroys itself, but it's sprinkled with enough effective evolutionary functions to make the normies believe god is benevolent.

"Breed"-cel :feelsseriously: because breeding makes you incel

This of course means we will cease to exist, but that's what most of us crave anyway.
You know not every chad can be a good warrior? And I’m not a result of breedcel I’ma result of low Becky mother

or just

do what the taliban is doing
I hate people who wants to procreate, that's shows to me that they are low iq asf...
Have you heard of the user @itsOVER he is a prime example of a breedcel and should be exterminated @CyberneticSimpleton

Low-IQ GrAYcels at it again