Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Breastlet doesn't like it when her boyfriend points out that she's a breastlet

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I came across this TikTok video of a noodletoilet being pointed out that she's a breastlet. What's funny is that oftentimes the only difference between a Noodlebecky and a Noodlestacy is her cup size.

Toilets mock us short men for being too short all the time because any man who is even an inch shorter than 6'4 isn't worthy to be included into the gene pool, yet so many breastlets who had trauma over the fact that they never developed any breasts while all of their female classmates did and cried themselves to sleep over their flat chests aren't allowed to be mocked.

Also notice how no sexy clothing worn by a breastlet actually looks sexy because she can't show off the feminine features she clearly doesn't have. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is why they wear baggy shirts, to hide the fact that they're "less woman" than other toilets. :feelskek:

Push-up bra's don't work if there's nothing to push up. :feelskek:

If a flat-chested toilet ever calls you "a manlet" point at her chest, call her "a breastlet", and laugh. :feelsokman:

Attachments

• ddb83dc5d2c32c5d41f4708d66be6028.mp4
    3.7 MB
Her last name is boon :feelskek:

I came across this TikTok video of a noodletoilet being pointed out that she's a breastlet. What's funny is that oftentimes the only difference between a Noodlebecky and a Noodlestacy is her cup size.

Toilets mock us short men for being too short all the time because any man who is even an inch shorter than 6'4 isn't worthy to be included into the gene pool, yet so many breastlets who had trauma over the fact that they never developed any breasts while all of their female classmates did and cried themselves to sleep over their flat chests aren't allowed to be mocked.

Also notice how no sexy clothing worn by a breastlet actually looks sexy because she can't show off the feminine features she clearly doesn't have. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is why they wear baggy shirts, to hide the fact that they're "less woman" than other toilets. :feelskek:

Push-up bra's don't work if there's nothing to push up. :feelskek:

If a flat-chested toilet ever calls you "a manlet" point at her chest, call her "a breastlet", and laugh. :feelsokman:
video is lifefuel for oldcels

"Breastlit" LOL I have to use that in the future. Imagine being a foid and NOT having tits. Noodlewhores have the smallest tits on average.

Noodles have the weakest and most flat bodies of any race.

Brainlet also applies what with there 10% smaller brains and all...

Guaranteed she's mocked men with small dicks, so I just see this as Karma. :feelsjuice:

ya but they're fucking hideous

idk how u could look at a gook and wanna fuck it
japanese gooks are so fucking cute :feelsohh: and have some of them have big asses along with soft mushy cow thighs

japanese gooks are so fucking cute :feelsohh: and have some of them have big asses along with soft mushy cow thighs
still dont understand why black ppl are so obsessed with chinks

i only like black women

Whats a noodle? Just joined so unfamiliar with terminology.

>Toilets mock us short men
>t. 6ft2
>''my fellow maanlets''

shoo.

But you aren't short.
Aren't you 6'2 or something:rolleyes:

Whats a noodle? Just joined so unfamiliar with terminology.
You shouldn’t join the forum if you are still unfamiliar the most basic of inkwell terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back