Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [BREAKING] Yesterday: massive attack by hundreds of !S-GS criminal gangsters in Ménaka city (Gao), killing and wounding 20+ CMA and FAMa warriors

Asgard3

Asgard3

i hate this forum piece of shit
-

Why is the Alliance du Sahel not doing anything?

not my problem

not my problem
It is my problem, since I have placed a bet (150+ dollars) with a friend predicting that AES (along with Wagner) will beat down both !S-GS and JNIM before 2027.

Africa is mad max
France and other countries allowed such groups to make a fiery comeback last year, so we'll see how 2024 plays out.

France and other countries allowed such groups to make a fiery comeback last year, so we'll see how 2024 plays out.
but in europe they don't have a chance
maybe initially but then there will be swarms of AI-controlled suicide drones hunting you down even if you hide in house.
You don't need boots on the ground anymore. Drones can kick down doors just as good or even better if you strap enough explosives on them.
And then other drones fly into the house and go from room to room with infrared and adrenaline smell sensors.

It's over for militias.

but in europe they don't have a chance
maybe initially but then there will be swarms of AI-controlled suicide drones hunting you down even if you hide in house.
You don't need boots on the ground anymore. Drones can kick down doors just as good or even better if you strap enough explosives on them.
And then other drones fly into the house and go from room to room with infrared and adrenaline smell sensors.

It's over for militias.
I'm pretty sure these organizations will eventually adapt to the technological changes over the battlefield (remember Mosul in 2016, where !S criminal gangsters adopted the use of suicide and grenade-dropping drones, as well as other tactics who are now being used even by PMCs).

I'm pretty sure these organizations will eventually adapt to the technological changes over the battlefield (remember Mosul in 2016, where !S criminal gangsters adopted the use of suicide and grenade-dropping drones, as well as other tactics who are now being used even by PMCs).
yeah, but drone warfare isn't about thug potential but about industrial and intellectual potential.
Because you need high-tech factories to produce AI-chips and high-IQ personal.
Your average militiaman has an IQ of 90 at best.

Your average militiaman has an IQ of 90 at best.
They did have 'smart' people amongst their criminal ranks during their peak on Iraq and Syria, and it's still a possibility to this date.

They did have 'smart' people amongst their criminal ranks during their peak on Iraq and Syria, and it's still a possibility to this date.
Yeah I mean they could and would have succeeded in Iraq without western interference (and they still can in the future), but not in the West.
20 years ago, with demographics of 2040, an islamic caliphate would have been possible in Europe, but now it's over.

What do you mean?
Serious wars need industrial capacity.
Counter-measures against swarms of AI-controlled swarm drones are definitely doable without having to spend thousands of dollars.

Counter-measures against swarms of AI-controlled swarm drones are definitely doable without having to spend thousands of dollars.
Maybe with defensive measures like drone nets.
But this still cripples offensive potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back