Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BREAKING: We've been lied to boyos! Women WANT to take an incels virginity (video)

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Well...y'know...as long as he is Chad. Oh yeah...he's not lying about being a virgin for TV ratings either .

>incel
>chad
You dont seem to know what an incel is

"I have not dated a virgin since I was 12"
:feelswow::feelswow:

That would be the appropriate term I suppose.
A virgin Chad = chadcel
Add that to your incel term vocabulary

couldn't make it to the part where they talk about him being volcel.
it's too much ER fuel for me in the first ten seconds already.

Well, this one would not need a submarine.

I didn’t even know this show was still on lmao. I only used to watch as a kid with my mom because lots of the girls were hot.

He want to be Chadcuck like Prince Harry.

That's not an incel. That guy is basically like the good looking people larping as incels that were banned from here a while back.

tfw incel here ngl

"I have not dated a virgin since i was 12" :lul::lul::lul: JFL

It's not over for chadcels

If he really wanted to lose his virginity the traditional way going on a reality dating competition show is not the right way to go.

If he really wanted to lose his virginity the traditional way going on a reality dating competition show is not the right way to go.

Ummm...y'know reality TV isn't necessarily real? I mean at this point they would have to have a midget-man on the bachelor to make it unique. so they went with "virgin" (maybe his idea of virginity is not having a threesome with a couple of 8+ femeamales though?)

lol at this scripted manufactured bullshit. virgin my ass. fuck off chad :chad:

Tbh I’m probably going to watch it. It’s like taking a peak at what the other universe looks like

He literally looks like the meme version of Chad