Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Breaking: U.S. Department of Justice sues Texas to enjoin enforcement of abortion bill

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Here's a link to the complaint, filed just hours ago. Fun read.

Tagging people who care a great deal about the abortion issue:
@Transcended Trucel @BlkPillPres @remincel @crew2 @Italian Incel @CrackingYs @Emba @0Energy0Happyness @ThoughtfulCel @Mogged Loner @Subhuman Niceguy @Dotrinfobe @keksofthebest @trying to ascend @Wellington @your personality @Mecoja @Extra-Samsaric @solblue @MarquisDeSade @thevenon @Copexodius Maximus @RecessedChinCel @Robtical @get_even

Please shitpost because I am bored.

Whatever harms foids privileges is a win for me, i didnt hear public outcry when they prohibited prostitution. Now it would be good if they forced chads to take care of those babies.

Department of Justice defends murder of unborn babies. Okay then :lul::lul::lul::lul:

women are obsessed with being able to have sexual intercourse carelessly (and also out of marriage) and being able to murder babies jfl absolute clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Whores being able to abort babies is in the Constitution? Wsn't the constitution written centuries ago when abortion was frowned upon?

There are a disproportionately high amount of black women getting abortions compared to other races, planned parenthood is mainly in inner cities.

Whatever harms foids privileges is a win for me, i didnt hear public outcry when they prohibited prostitution. Now it would be good if they forced chads to take care of those babies.
yeah, well, im not a fan of SB8's enforcement mechanism

and U.S. law on prostitution is so draconian precisely because of how puritanical american society still is in many aspects; feminazis think it's exploitative, and bible-thumping cuckservatives consider it an affront to their guy in the sky

I'm beginning to be convinced that the powers that be seriously want to make the lower class as degenerate as possible.

Any woman who's willing to kill her child to protect her whore lifestyle deserves to go to hell.

If a God exists I'm 100% certain whores who do this have one way ticket to the underworld

It's hilarious to see a government fighting so hard just to ensure women can kill children so they can continue fucking without consequences. This world is so fucked :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Africa...

stuttering-in-families-fll19.jpg

K plan going smooth, right, Shlomo?

avatars-000226617485-8p17zr-t500x500.jpg

women are obsessed with being able to have sexual intercourse carelessly (and also out of marriage) and being able to murder babies jfl absolute clown world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Yes. :feelsjuice:

Whores being able to abort babies is in the Constitution? Wsn't the constitution written centuries ago when abortion was frowned upon?
Some jurists have interpreted the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment as implying a right to privacy and consequently abortion. It is a controversial interpretation.

The Department Of "Justice" also warned states about auditing their election results. Department Of Soy more like.

Texas has the right idea though:-

Texas: you want to install a fake braindead President and flood all of our states with illegals and lefty foids who'll vote blue?
Foids and Democrats: Yes teehee :foidSoy:
Texas: Okay then we'll restrict baby killing in our state as much as possible so those foids will have to stop whoring or fuck off elsewhere to kill babies
Foids and Democrats: WAAHHHHTTT???!!! :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Based Texas. Hope more Red States follow :y'all:

Still seems too good to be true though. I can see the supreme court shitting their pants and overturning it.

it's like a ban abortion in the midst of a bunch of whorescracy it's always nice to do away with female privilege but it's far from being an ideal world
I'm beginning to be convinced that the powers that be seriously want to make the lower class as degenerate as possible.

Any woman who's willing to kill her child to protect her whore lifestyle deserves to go to hell.

If a God exists I'm 100% certain whores who do this have one way ticket to the underworld

It's hilarious to see a government fighting so hard just to ensure women can kill children so they can continue fucking without consequences. This world is so fucked :feelshaha:
Tbh

Last edited:
"Hooray! We will be able to kill unborn babies again!"

Meanwhile in Africa...

stuttering-in-families-fll19.jpg

K plan going smooth, right, Shlomo?

avatars-000226617485-8p17zr-t500x500.jpg
They say africans are going to be 40% of the Earth’s population by 2100.

you do know that black women in the us are the ones who terminate the most pregnancies right?
Yes, other races of foids are still whores, but they use birth control.

I hope a civil war breaks out, I believe Texas on their own could wipe out the entire country, would be good to see leftists get slaughtered for becoming so helpless due to the conveniences of the modern age (no combat skill requirements)

Yes, other races of foids are still whores, but they use birth control.

One thing that's noteworthy is that overturning Roe will not ban abortions. It won't stop middle-class white burgerfoids from flying to a blue state or even outside the U.S. to obtain an abortion. [UWSL]It'll be mainly poor ethnic foids who actually find barriers to abortion insurmountable. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Any insinuation that abortion is meant to decrease cumskin influence or population is absurd. But then again Stormfags aren't known for their IQ. [/UWSL]

Yet they'll freak out if an adult man pounds some jb rostie flaps.
Yup, the Bush administration's DOJ was instrumental in turning the U.S. into the country with some of the harshest CSE laws. John Ashcroft in particular.

Yup, the Bush administration's DOJ was instrumental in turning the U.S. into the country with some of the harshest CSE laws. John Ashcroft in particular.
Fuck that pussy pandering simp john ashcuck. I bet he still gets no free pussy.

I hope a civil war breaks out, I believe Texas on their own could wipe out the entire country, would be good to see leftists get slaughtered for becoming so helpless due to the conveniences of the modern age (no combat skill requirements)
damn I didn't know blkpillpres could be this based.
But I gotta agree tbh.

Yet they'll freak out if an adult man pounds some jb rostie flaps.
Killing an unborn baby: you go kween :foidSoy:
Having consenstual sex with a 17 years 11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds old foid: OMGG you literal child rapist go rot in jail :dab:

JFL they can literally anyways do blowjobs or do anal with their chad boyfriend so they can avoid children, why do they have to have vaginal sex at all costs? sex isn't that important, am I right? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fuck women. they don't deserve to get an easy pass for not being able to keep their legs closed for longer than 5 minutes
Men don't get an "easy pass" when they get a foid pregnant and don't want to to take responsibility, yet rosties can kill the father's baby even if he wants to take care of it.

I’m pro abortion
I wake up daily hoping I wasn’t here
this is sentencing unwanted cels to lifetime of hell
:feelsugh:

Killing an unborn baby: you go kween :foidSoy:
Having consenstual sex with a 17 years 11 months 29 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds old foid: OMGG you literal child rapist go rot in jail :dab:

One thing that's noteworthy is that overturning Roe will not ban abortions. It won't stop middle-class white burgerfoids from flying to a blue state or even outside the U.S. to obtain an abortion. [UWSL]It'll be mainly poor ethnic foids who actually find barriers to abortion insurmountable. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Any insinuation that abortion is meant to decrease cumskin influence or population is absurd. But then again Stormfags aren't known for their IQ. [/UWSL]
So whores can’t stop being whores, and will travel to other countries. Well, more money for travel companies I guess.

I’m pro abortion
I wake up daily hoping I wasn’t here
this is sentencing unwanted cels to lifetime of hell
:feelsugh:
As long as it is before the 6 week point. Beyond that I'm pro roundhouse kick to the face and want my 10 grand bounty money for calling Chuck on the foid:-

what-happened-to-the-cast-of-walker-texas-ranger-1610652666.jpg

I'd rather have Florida kill the entire country. Texans are annoying as shit

As long as it is before the 6 week point. Beyond that I'm pro roundhouse kick to the face and want my 10 grand bounty money for calling Chuck on the foid:-

what-happened-to-the-cast-of-walker-texas-ranger-1610652666.jpg
Cope I’m about to be 27 and I still thinking about offing myself

I wouldn’t have these problems if I got aborted at 9 months

Tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if sex isn't a right, (according to foids) what makes abortion a right?

The only way to prevent the "need" to have an abortion is to simply not have sex. (Unless you're doing it for the sake of reproduction) The only reason that foids care about this issue is because they want to engage in casual sex without suffering any consequences. There's no reason to care about about the "right" to abort if you keep your legs closed. (HOW DARE WE SUGGEST THAT THEY NOT BE WHORES?!)

Not to mention, what about the right of the potential life you just extinguished? So much for the "empathetic" gender.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

only for black foids right?
All of my ethnic queens should have the right to choose for their bodies.
Not being able to kill their chi-I mean being denied reproductive rights is an oppressive move made by racist and sexists system that follows a code of laws made by old wh*te m*n during slavery and colonization.

Last edited:
we are living in a clown world
smh

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back