Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: THIRD ISRAELI-LEBANESE WAR HAS BEGUN. MEGATHREAD.

@Yunez.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
@WacoGoesDown
@supersoldier
@Anarcho Nihilist

Last edited:
6th Caliph's Guard Cavalry and 23rd Basra Infantry Division will meet the jews

6th Caliph's Guard Cavalry and 23rd Basra Infantry Division will meet the jews
Saar, I'm ordering you to immediately start firing burkan Long range MISSILES at tel aviv to frighten the occupiers. Also please see if raid into gallilee is possible. Over

@Ron.Belgrade
@PureImagination

this is all very fascinating but I'm waging another war with my normie family rn :feelsclown:

Saar, I'm ordering you to immediately start firing burkan Long range MISSILES at tel aviv to frighten the occupiers. Also please see if raid into gallilee is possible. Over
Saar you know what the hardest shit to intercept is a low flying subsonic slow asf 900km/h turbofan cruise missile that is highly maneuvarable like Tomahawk or it's supersonic brother like Onyx, if anything Iran should make lots of subsonic maneuverable long range missiles. Btw, we have Iraqi kerosene Scuds upgraded with good electronics and navigation. I'll fire scuds, but I want something like Tomahawk or Onyx

Saar you know what the hardest shit to intercept is a low flying subsonic slow asf 900km/h turbofan cruise missile that is highly maneuvarable like Tomahawk or it's supersonic brother like Onyx, if anything Iran should make lots of subsonic maneuverable long range missiles. Btw, we have Iraqi kerosene Scuds upgraded with good electronics and navigation. I'll fire scuds, but I want something like Tomahawk or Onyx
Ok saar. I will inform Ayatollah saar

cope. nothing ever happens

⚡️‍☠️The "Cabinet" approved the ground operation in southern Lebanon during its meeting last night.

@ResistanceTrench

☠️Israeli media: Following the sound heard in Tel Aviv, a hypersonic missile launched from Yemen was detected heading toward Gush Dan.

@ResistanceTrench

The ground invasion has started now.And launching a number of flaresGod bless Lebanon and its people

Who will protect this country is the one standing on the borders, not the one whose leadership has pushed him back to the back lines - 5 km away

just hours ago, settlers were dancing. now more than 1.5 million are in shelters

Violent clashes on the Lebanese border, Adaisseh crossing, after the Israeli army was targeted by a well-planned ambush by Hezbollah.

Zionist strike on damascus

WHITE PHOSPHOROUS USED, GTFIH.

Always knew the Jews wanted to take over the middle east. Nothing will be worth a damn once Israel is and becomes solely the Middle East. May Allah help the Lebanon people.

America will of course be sending top confidential weapons to support their fellow Israel Jews. Fuck

Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades - Tulkarem Brigade: —Our fighters are engaged in fierce clashes with the zionist forces in the axes of invasion inside Tulkarem camp, targeting them with barrages of bullets.Al-Aqsa Flood.(RNN)

Palestinian source to Al-Mayadeen: The israeli assassination attempt on the commander of the "Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades" a Fatah military wing, in Lebanon, Major General Munir Al-Maqdah, failed.

@UserHusayn I posted this yesterday.