Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious breaking the curry cope

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
before i start the thread, let me say i have nothing but utmost respect to blackpilled curries such as chudur budur, who realize that in the current meta preference, curries are by far the lowest of the low, i only want to help coping curries accept themselves

so in the past few weeks there has been numerous shilling attempts where curries (probably from a curry pride sub), instead of trying to self improve and spread sax*n secret agenda, their coping low iq brains tried dragging down others with them.

using a simple google search, i will post pics of ethnic male models from various countries, ill try to pick them as pure as possible with no outside european influence (although its not too uncommon in the middle east/north africa)

i googled tamil male model, because when people imagine curries they imagine tamils:
Vikram-Prabhu-Latest-Stills-11.jpg

abd84995c17e4f39e4fba79f8ad0d099.jpg

durai_68ecd.JPG

now morocco male models:
photo_hassan_ounajma01.jpg

Bruno-Braho-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-01.jpg

tumblr_maczxh2x0s1qc92aqo1_500.jpg

lebanese male model:
ca7f4fd75d2af85cd8510d8294e1533d.png

f7f41f07936481e4f06be7cd2ee198b7.jpg

12145474_1487645574874756_1830641297_n.jpg

bedouin male models (the darkest non-mixed arabs)
Bedouinmodel1.jpg

BedouinMan.jpg

c8a83c674810de4d68e7ac4c52cf0f47.png

20120116-israel-5251.jpg

southern european male models:
571e79da0afc93d4d0b06ee5f17d42e9.jpg

44c9670c9979134f83bce051576e2014.jpg

0355665078f0e9c5b23affc7bdb8b737.jpg

jon-kortajarena.jpg

Miguel%20Iglesias.jpg

tumblr_orfjwvJAQh1v6nl27o1_500.jpg

andres-velencoso-segura-robb-report-september-2015-editorial-009.jpg

i tried finding northern indian/general indian male models, but ALL were extremely atypical and were heavily mixed with europeans/middle eastreners

this thread is mega gay because of the pics, but bottom line is - the curry gang is trying to tell u that all those brown guys i linked above are seen the same by women as 'dirty brown shits', while its true pretty much all races are inferior to whites when it comes to dating preference, its extremely delusional to believe indians dont have it the hardest by far

weird i had way more pics but they got bugged i think?

The second "Moroccan" model is actually Brazilian. He does look Moroccan though, but he's not. He's from Brazil.

Nice thread.

ARAB =/ CURRY.

curry copers are hilarious. just fucking realise that we are the lowest of the low in the dating game. it will bring you a lot of peace rather than anguish in the long term.

The second "Moroccan" model is actually Brazilian. He does look Moroccan though, but he's not. He's from Brazil.
my fault then, he looks like a typical morocon though, we have lots of those in israel.. and its not like hes a native brazliian anyways, prob spanish rapebaby, and spain is pretty much moroco

High IQ thread
The curry gang is becoming delusional

Nice thread.

ARAB =/ CURRY.
its undeniable that arabs still have it hard compared to idolized white men, but non mixed arabs are very different from indians, i didnt even use average curries with their streotypical curry eye/mouth areas

durai_68ecd.JPG

Windows tech support here
I showed my girl relative this pic and she was about to puke lmao. She told me Indians are disgusting and smell bad.

of i realize this, this is why I avoid dating at all costs, and also when ur muslim you can't anyways

I showed my girl relative this pic and she was about to puke lmao. She told me Indians are disgusting and smell bad.
ironic coming from egyptians, considering their arabic is like indian accents in the arabic world

its undeniable that arabs still have it hard compared to idolized white men, but non mixed arabs are very different from indians, i didnt even use average curries with their streotypical curry eye/mouth areas
Yes, there's no comparison at all between curries and Arabs. A lot of Arabian chads, but almost 0 Indian chads. Plus the average Arab male mogs the average Indian to death.

ironic coming from egyptians, considering their arabic is like indian accents in the arabic world
Curries have a bad reputation here and in the middle east in general.

true i actually googled egyptian male models but they are way too mixed with slave sub saharans to count as pures, im also mostly egyptian tho fbm (at least bedouin roots so not mixed)

@universallyabhorred you should be respected more i feel for you tbh

true i actually googled egyptian male models but they are way too mixed with slave sub saharans to count as pures, im also mostly egyptian tho fbm (at least bedouin roots so not mixed)
I am talking about accents, but yeah, I noticed some Egyptians look like curly haired curries. I also saw an egyptian femoid and I thought she was a paki, but she was from egypt. Btw, how are curry jews in israel, is it still shtty for them?

Purest arabs are people from the gulf. North africans and levantines all have european admixture.

I am talking about accents, but yeah, I noticed some Egyptians look like curly haired curries. I also saw an egyptian femoid and I thought she was a paki, but she was from egypt. Btw, how are curry jews in israel, is it still shtty for them?
israelis love curries, because most israelis travel to india after army to do drugs and listen to indian trances, plus tons of jews with paki/indian ancestry

egyptians are more mixed with SSA than curries, i think qatar is the curriest arab country

israelis love curries, because most israelis travel to india after army to do drugs and listen to indian trances, plus tons of jews with paki/indian ancestry

egyptians are more mixed with SSA than curries, i think qatar is the curriest arab country
Qatar is the most curry arab cunt, but I was talking about how jews with curry ancestry are in Israel, do they face the same fate as their gentile bretheren

Purest arabs are people from the gulf. North africans and levantines all have european admixture.
purest arabs are bedouin, saudis are mutts from breeding with curry/african slaves

european admixture isnt that high in the levant but its still noticeable

Idk, i have no problems with curries myself, but people here think they're weird because they worship cows and stuff and becsuse they smell bad because of the "curry" they use.
Yeah they do smell thats undeniable

Qatar is the most curry arab cunt, but I was talking about how jews with curry ancestry are in Israel, do they face the same fate as their gentile bretheren
u mean country?

theyre treated fine, i mean there arent many if any tamil looking jews, most just look punjabi-ish and theyre treated fine tbh nothing special

purest arabs are bedouin, saudis are mutts from breeding with curry/african slaves

european admixture isnt that high in the levant but its still noticeable
Yeah but my point is if you're gonna just dismiss northern indians/punjabis because of "non curry" admixture you have to do the same for North africans and Levantines. I mean N africans arent even arab they're berber

u mean country?

theyre treated fine, i mean there arent many if any tamil looking jews, most just look punjabi-ish and theyre treated fine tbh nothing special
yes i mean country, cunt is an /int meme

You didn't disprove anything by using cherrypicked model photos. I said that middle easterners have it slightly better than curries but still in the bottom 2 and the least desired below all other races. Many western women see Indians, pakis, arabs, middle easterners and other browns as roughly the same and repulsed in a similar way. The factual data proves this:

q8vbzmQ.jpg

o4F4FBM.png

rr9m3x1.png

Yeah but my point is if you're gonna just dismiss northern indians/punjabis because of "non curry" admixture you have to do the same for North africans and Levantines. I mean N africans arent even arab they're berber
fair enough, which is why i still linked pure arabid phenotypes (bedouin) and just COULDNT find punjabi looking punjabi male models, they are way more mixed than levant/berbers (also i said middle eastren/north african not arabs)

You didn't disprove anything by using cherrypicked model photos. I said that middle easterners have it slightly better than curries but still in the bottom 2 and the least desired below all other races. Many western women see Indians, pakis, arabs, middle easterners and other browns as roughly the same and repulsed. The data proves this:

q8vbzmQ.jpg

o4F4FBM.png

rr9m3x1.png
i didnt cherrypick anything, i picked authentic looking pics from first 3 rows in google photos, anyways ur graphs are cherry picked, here is what i found from googling "racial preference in dating middle eastren vs indian"

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

racedating1.png

u can find more if u want, point is stop trying to turn this into a war where u are clearly wrong and just coping

no one likes southern indians jfl

all models in indian are punjabi

i didnt cherrypick anything, i picked authentic looking pics from first 3 rows in google photos, anyways ur graphs are cherry picked, here is what i found from googling "racial preference in dating middle eastren vs indian"

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

racedating1.png

u can find more if u want, point is stop trying to turn this into a war where u are clearly wrong and just coping

Not necessarily related to discussion, but...HOLY FUCK white bitches are racist as shit

can u link a normal punjabi model, not a 75% european one?
the thing about punjabis is that they are already mixed because that region has been conquered so many times, while southern india is isolated

youre most likely requesting the impossible

Not necessarily related to discussion, but...HOLY FUCK white bitches are racist as shit
its the sax*n agenda, idolize their own to make billions hate themselves and worship them

if i was white chick i would date white boy too tho, life as white is so easy

the thing about punjabis is that they are already mixed because that region has been conquered so many times, while southern india is isolated

youre most likely requesting the impossible
true but there is a very punjabi look, something like this
382212.jpg

true but there is a very punjabi look, something like this
382212.jpg
i dont know what a 100% punjabi looks like, nor do i know what the actually is because theyre all mixed anyway. good luck if you can actually find out what a true punjabi is

Yeahh mann somebody needs to know the truth middleeastrn slay more than curries curries are ugly af they shoul rope tbh

which curry here is coping we are all blackpilled and know we are ugly and repulsive to females

They all mog me.

off topic sidenote, my parents are currently on a holiday in Israel kek.