Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Breaking News

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★★
Took a massive shit

Based. Shit in your kitchen sink

I bet it wasnt as big as the shit i took on the stairs of a Subway when i was too stingy to pay for the toilets

Proof or it didn’t happen
Feel free to believe it or not. It was night and i had to wait for my FlixBus to arrive. And since i didnt want to pay the kikes for using toilets, i went to the stairs of a Subway, double checking that nobody is there and than i took a MASSIVE shit.

I hope some Stacy or normie stepped in it

Feel free to believe it or not. It was night and i had to wait for my FlixBus to arrive. And since i didnt want to pay the kikes for using toilets, i went to the stairs of a Subway, double checking that nobody is there and than i took a MASSIVE shit.

I hope some Stacy or normie stepped in it

I was joking dude, I know there isn’t going to be some news article about it. Beside people do that shit (no pun intended) in major cities all the time.

I was joking dude, I know there isn’t going to be some news article about it. Beside people do that shit (no pun intended) in major cities all the time.
Maybe in the US. I have been at multiple train/subway stations of big cities and i never saw a pile of shit

Maybe in the US. I have been at multiple train/subway stations of big cities and i never saw a pile of shit
In the UK there some towns and city centre that have a problem with this. I’ve seen some myself where it was unmistakably human excrement. Human waste outside the toilet bowl breathes and stinks more.

Was a standing shit?