Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Breaking News: Master and I have solved the problem of inceldom!

Fat Link

Fat Link

Like a river's flow it never ends...
★★★★★
Together we have teamed up with Anthony “Dream” Johnson and 21 Studios to develop a very easy to follow step by step plan to solve the problem of inceldom forever! :society:

This program is so revolutionary in its never before seen nature, I’m telling you all with great and unbridled CONFIDENCE and TRUTH, that we can effectively immediately shut down all incel sites, including incels.is because they simply will not be needed anymore, once you make the choice to claim our guide book plus our easy to follow 35 disc supplementary tutorial program!! :feelsclown:

JOIN US MARCH 23, 2023 at 2pm Eastern Standard Time on our personal Carnival Cruise Line Ship for our seminar! :feelsahh:

For only the low, low price of $5,000 you can be there with us and learn how to escape your Inceldom forever!! :soy:

#Dating roaches
#We’re not grifters
#Just be attractive theory

Are you sure this will work?! I am very excited :soy::soy::soy:
Making my way to the Bank right now

eric cartman crowd GIF by South Park

Last edited:
I already gave all my money to Andrew Tate, Logan Paul and OnlyFans. But I guess I can take out another loan.

Just put my metaverse house as a collateral for a loan, this better not be a scam:feelswhat:

i can attest to this. I was literally a inkler, but now I slay 3 times per second.

It's true guiz, I tried this 12 step system and I feel like I'll see results soon

just be the dude in my avi, you can afford it too!

Me too this worked out well enough even in paths!!! I'm no longer inkwell!!!

Die hating PUA or live enough to become the PUA

Together we have teamed up with Anthony “Dream” Johnson and 21 Studios to develop a very easy to follow step by step plan to solve the problem of inceldom forever! :society:

This program is so revolutionary in its never before seen nature, I’m telling you all with great and unbridled CONFIDENCE and TRUTH, that we can effectively immediately shut down all incel sites, including incels.is because they simply will not be needed anymore, once you make the choice to claim our guide book plus our easy to follow 35 disc supplementary tutorial program!! :feelsclown:

JOIN US MARCH 23, 2023 at 2pm Eastern Standard Time on our personal Carnival Cruise Line Ship for our seminar! :feelsahh:

For only the low, low price of $5,000 you can be there with us and learn how to escape your Inceldom forever!! :soy:

#Dating roaches
#We’re not grifters
idk man without ER approval i wont go

I gave my money to hustler’s university

incels hate this trick

special guest @PPEcel and Jordan Belfort

No scam for your face.

Finally a solution

How to pay? I will sell my kidney to make funds.

Ebony and Ivory
Mod together in perfect harmony

No guide book and supplementary tutorial programme for me. I know my fate very well:feelsrope::feelsrope:

5 grand? That's outrageous! I'm gonna have to cancel all of my onlyfans subscriptions this month!

I’d love to but I spent all my money on Richard coopers soap. Sorry pal I’m broke.

It's ovER for poorcels

Okay but let's see. I can take out a loan, then you'd have to buy a carnival cruise line ship to actually do this on. So you'd probably be burning several hundred thousand.

Should I...

#Dating roaches
#We’re not grifters
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Breaking news: I just cummed all over my bedsheets

i guess we will find out in three weeks :feels:

both of you are dark black niggers