Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Breaking news: foids don't care about your physique if you're ugly

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★

Some gymmaxed fag from the internet. And the reaction of russian m'ladies. Some of the comments:

"eww"
"tadpole"
"clown"
"kill yourself dude"
"that's a bit too much"
"the head is too small compared to body"
"sausage wrapped up with threads"
"sorry but this is terrible"
"meeeeat"
"oh my god"
"ugly and disgusting"
"smug peacock"
"how do these fucktards even exist"
"my eyes are bleeding"
"you can have a sexy shape and not look like a wardrobe"
etc etc

All in matter of couple of hours.

Amusing is that he's trying to talk back and attacks some of the foids down in the comments. Pathetic. This is what happens when you're ugly and try to act confident and don't realize your actual SMV. Some of them say that he's too cocky and overconfident. I wonder what makes them say so...

Last edited:
Nothing new, that's why you should make some physical activity for your health and not in the hopes that it will improve your looks.

Unless you're one of those fat guys that can become chad by losing weight.

I got some of that. My Russian is shit but I'm learning. What does "fu" mean?

Also yeah, working out is a cope, but I'd rather be ugly and buff than ugly and fat. Not everything I do is for those unappreciative XXs. Sometimes I just want to be a better version of myself.

Meanwhile, a kid like this who never even entered a gym not only slays but slays the most attractive type of foids.

Gymcels are a sad bunch. So much effort and time, so little payback. I was one of them.

Meanwhile, a kid like this who never even entered a gym not only slays but slays the most attractive type of foids.

Gymcels are a sad bunch. So much effort and time, so little payback. I was one of them.

I have a bunch of redpill-esque friends (more like acquaintances) who are gymcels and sometimes post examples of guys who ascended via hitting the gym. It's always a guy like Zyzz, who was already tall and had a good face but was simply scrawny, to a point it hurt his SMV.

People can't see the obvious truth. It's like looking at a sunglasses propaganda with a Chad wearing it and thinking you'll be as attractive as him if you wear it as an incel, JFL.

I'm living proof of this, being a gymcel manlet with an ugly face, and it has not done shit for attracting foids...the only change is that guys complement me, but why the fuck do I want that?

It's all face and height. I have seen several skinny fat or just plain fat guys that are married/have a healthy dating life --- want to know their secret? They're tall and have very good looking faces

she weighs more than him :feelshaha:.

this is just lookspill 101. physique can only enhance oneself when he has a good-looking face
Yup. Good face is a must and everything else is just multipliers. Anything times 0 is 0.

Last edited:
Over for gymcels

Yup. Good face is must and everyone else is just multipliers. Anything times 0 is 0.
this also shows how selfish foids desires are. They want the whole package. if they can find one thing they dont like about your looks, then you are a zero to them.

this also shows how selfish foids desires are. They want the whole package. if they can find one thing they dont like about your looks, then you are a zero to them.
Correct again. They are spoiled as shit. Imagine being a slut who chokes on Chad's penises on a daily basis and thinking some guy playfully slapping your butt, or even just touching your arm, is a heinous crime. This is like a pro MMA fighter wanting to ruin a kid's life because he playfully hit him softly on the arm.

Foids are as selfish as one can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back