Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: New York incel is expected to plead guilty to federal charges for threatening to rape and kill femoids and normies

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Background
Repeated from a previous thread.

According to the FBI, David Kaufman, from Westchester County, is an incel who created no less than 13 social media accounts to harass, stalk, and threaten a Long Island couple ("Persons-1 and -2") who he met at college. He also harassed and threatened this couple's friends.

Examples of Kaufman's alleged conduct include:
  • Sending Person-1 the following messages: "Women have done nothing but spit in my face. Soon I'll be getting a gun." and "Hey wanna hear a joke? What's worse than 10 Stacy's nailed to one tree? One Stacy nailed to ten trees :lul:"
  • Sending Person-2 (the boyfriend of Person-1) an image of one of Elliot Rodger's victims, accompanied with the following message: "This is what happened when a woman said 'no' to Elliot Rodger . . . . Hopefully [Person-1] never said no to someone just like Elliot Rodger".
  • Sending a friend of Person-1 the following message: "Can I pinch your nose while having u suck my cock so u can't breathe?"
  • Sending Person-5 the following message: "One day I wanna teach people what the second amendment is all about."
  • On one of his social media accounts, uploading a profile picture of himself licking a photograph of Person-1.
Kaufman also allegedly delivered the following note to a Stacy (Person-3)'s mailbox:

Kaufman3 1

Kaufman now faces one count of transmitting threatening interstate communications and one count of stalking. The maximum penalty is five years' imprisonment on each count. He plead not guilty in November 2020.

He has been detained since September 2020. The case is being prosecuted by the Terrorism and International Narcotics Unit of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

Update
Yesterday, Judge Nelson S. Román scheduled a change of plea hearing for Kaufman to take place on December 15th, 2021.
Govuscourtsnysd547070230 1

Well, over for him I guess. We'll see what position the U.S. Attorney's Office takes on sentencing.

@Lonelycel @tenta @Dregster666 @Caesercel @Escthectrler @Robtical @erenyeager @ordinaryotaku @BlackPilledNeet @Arabcel9 @TheDarkEnigma @faded @THE TRUE HONKLER

Last edited:
do we know if he was a user on here?

Pure stupidity, If you plan on doing something shut up, if you dont also shut up you will end up in prison for nothing.

Pure stupidity, If you plan on doing something shut up, if you dont also shut up you will end up in prison for nothing.

He wasn't blackpilled enough -- by which I mean, why the assumption that he was necessarily familiar with the incelophere? I think there are many cases of ER-esque conclusions rising organically -- eg, George Sodini...

Background
Repeated from a previous thread.

According to the FBI, David Kaufman, from Westchester County, is an incel who created no less than 13 social media accounts to harass, stalk, and threaten a Long Island couple ("Persons-1 and -2") who he met at college. He also harassed and threatened this couple's friends.

Examples of Kaufman's alleged conduct include:
  • Sending Person-1 the following messages: "Women have done nothing but spit in my face. Soon I'll be getting a gun." and "Hey wanna hear a joke? What's worse than 10 Stacy's nailed to one tree? One Stacy nailed to ten trees :lul:"
  • Sending Person-2 (the boyfriend of Person-1) an image of one of Elliot Rodger's victims, accompanied with the following message: "This is what happened when a woman said 'no' to Elliot Rodger . . . . Hopefully [Person-1] never said no to someone just like Elliot Rodger".
  • Sending a friend of Person-1 the following message: "Can I pinch your nose while having u suck my cock so u can't breathe?"
  • Sending Person-5 the following message: "One day I wanna teach people what the second amendment is all about."
  • On one of his social media accounts, uploading a profile picture of himself licking a photograph of Person-1.
Kaufman also allegedly delivered the following note to a Stacy (Person-3)'s mailbox:

View attachment 545856

Kaufman now faces one count of transmitting threatening interstate communications and one count of stalking. The maximum penalty is five years' imprisonment on each count. He plead not guilty in November 2020.

He has been detained since September 2020. The case is being prosecuted by the Terrorism and International Narcotics Unit of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York.

Update
Yesterday, Judge Nelson S. Román scheduled a change of plea hearing for Kaufman to take place on December 15th, 2021.

Well, over for him I guess. We'll see what position the U.S. Attorney's Office takes on sentencing.

@Lonelycel @tenta @Dregster666 @Caesercel @Escthectrler @Robtical @erenyeager @ordinaryotaku @BlackPilledNeet @Arabcel9 @TheDarkEnigma @faded @THE TRUE HONKLER

Forgot @Zer0/∞ and @Transcended Trucel.

Though honestly, this is why I'm very careful of what I say and search up on the Internet.

He wasn't blackpilled enough -- by which I mean, why the assumption that he was necessarily familiar with the incelophere? I think there are many cases of ER-esque conclusions rising organically -- eg, George Sodini...
People forget edginess today can land you in prison for years.

How come he changed his not guilty plea? For a plea deal maybe?

Free all political prisoners!

People forget edginess today can land you in prison for years.
Remember, the endgame is total censorship and control of the internet, not unlike how China is doing it. These incidents inch towards that end goal.

Back in the 20th century, it was total control of the airwaves and network stations to suit their propaganda needs. The internet was a game changer. The decentralized, free flow of information meant that no one voice was the dominant voice, and as such, nobody could control the internet and, by extension, what people think. Do you think all of the insane censoring and liberal-washing on major traffic sites like reddit and social media platform giants like Faceberg and Twatter is an accident or happened organically in any way?

The internet is the most powerful technological tool of the 21st century, and we're not even halfway there to 2050.

Forgot @Zer0/∞ and @Transcended Trucel.

Though honestly, this is why I'm very careful of what I say and search up on the Internet.

But violence -- or the threat of it -- has historically been the primary way to reduce inequality. Alas, "female sexual liberty" has meant that female sexual choice disproportionately settles on the same men due to innate mammalian female choosiness. In the context of the United States, it's preposterous that women are "sexually liberated" (i.e, allowed to share attractive men) while men are not legally allowed to rent them as whores. This is a recipe for male sexual frustration and -- inevitably -- male violence.

But violence -- or the threat of it -- has historically been the primary way to reduce inequality. Alas, "female sexual liberty" has meant that female sexual choice disproportionately settles on the same men due to innate mammalian female choosiness. In the context of the United States, it's preposterous that women are "sexually liberated" (i.e, allowed to share attractive men) while men are not legally allowed to rent them as whores. This is a recipe for male sexual frustration and -- inevitably -- male violence.
Just make prostitution legal to buy and sell.

The people that made it illegal know that the only people who buy sex are men (because it's easy for even ugly foids to get sex for free). In fact it was once legal until feminists and the temperament movement pushed for it being illegal on the ground of it being exploitative. But honestly, many foids become sex workers voluntarily, and exploitation happens in other industries too.

I am not being prescriptive but descriptive: Incel violence is inevitable.

Violence or the threat of it is the primary means of reducing inequality.

This book argues as much (haven't read but am aware of it):

Amazon product ASIN 0691183252View: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Leveler-Inequality-Twenty-First-Princeton/dp/0691183252/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1639067329&sr=8-1
Youre right, but without large scale protesting violence nothing gonna change, individual burst out should be done when you are ready to pay the price without achieving anything.
Remember, the endgame is total censorship and control of the internet, not unlike how China is doing it. These incidents inch towards that end goal.

Back in the 20th century, it was total control of the airwaves and network stations to suit their propaganda needs. The internet was a game changer. The decentralized, free flow of information meant that no one voice was the dominant voice, and as such, nobody could control the internet and, by extension, what people think. Do you think all of the insane censoring and liberal-washing on major traffic sites like reddit and social media platform giants like Faceberg and Twatter is an accident or happened organically in any way?

The internet is the most powerful technological tool of the 21st century, and we're not even halfway there to 2050.
Who controls the media decides whats the truth, first thing new government did when it came in power was to buy every single tv station and news paper, their bots work 24/7 to spread propaganda on the net because they cant control it without support from West which they have only partially.

Who controls the media decides whats the truth, first thing new government did when it came in power was to buy every single tv station and news paper, their bots work 24/7 to spread propaganda on the net because they cant control it without support from West which they have only partially.

????

Which "new government"?

If you're gonna ER, don't make it so dramatic. Just do it.
Done properly your name and legacy will live on forever. But if you fuck up like this, you're just a laughing stock for all. Do better.

Just make prostitution legal to buy and sell.

Plain faced and fugly Lena Dunham-esque women can trade their sexual availability for the attention and companionship of Chads but I am forbidden from paying for sex? This cannot stand.

Plain faced and fugly Lena Dunham-esque women can trade their sexual availability for the attention and companionship of Chads but I am forbidden from paying for sex? This cannot stand.
This is why I always say paying for sex as an incel is cucked when looksmatched foids can just go on Tinder and get sex with who they want for free.

Wonder why I haven't seen a single pic of this guy yet? I remember when this happened last year.

This is why I always say paying for sex as an incel is cucked when looksmatched foids can just go on Tinder and get sex with who they want for free.

Of course your "looksmatched" foid (if she is of child-bearing age) can easily find sex buddies/relationships on those apps -- it's just the result of hundreds of millions of years of evolution wherein the femoid was always the limiting factor in reproduction. I say If foids receive cultural permission to share attractive men aka Chads (normalized polygyny) then they should also have the freedom to work as actual whores. I want complete "sexual liberty" for all. Let the Beckies get used as organic sex dolls by Chads but, also, let the male equivalents of the Beckies be allowed to rent whores as compensation. How is this unreasonable?

dude lmao
Hey wanna hear a joke? What's worse than 10 Stacy's nailed to one tree? One Stacy nailed to ten trees :lul:
this is some cartel shit
he must be an autist
advice for future drivERs
do NOT go around telling people about your imaginary plans if you are not planning on doing it.
I would like to see the reaction of the foid who read his messages

Last edited:
Every post that I have made or will make is in no indicative of my actual view points. This account exists solely for ironic political commentary and sketch-like humor. I do not condone violence, harassment, or illegal activities of any sort.

dude lmao
Hey wanna hear a joke? What's worse than 10 Stacy's nailed to one tree? One Stacy nailed to ten trees :lul:
this is some cartel shit
he must be an autist
advice for future drivERs
do NOT go around telling people about your imaginary plans if you are not planning on doing it.
I would like to see the reaction of the foid who read his messages
The funny thing is that after he was reported, he was first arrested by local cops, and a county judge told him to cut it out and imposed a restraining order.

He ignores it and keeps on creating new accounts.

So the feds step in (because of the mailbox stunt -- anything to do with mail will get the attention of USPIS). If he'd just kept his mouth shut earlier he'd have gotten away with a short county jail sentence or even just probation. But now he's facing big boy fed time.

Words on a Screen against Woman can get you jailed

Jfl Just Lol at this cucked clownworld where man Dont get their fucking cakes.

:feelsclown:

@PPEcel

Every post that I have made or will make is in no indicative of my actual view points. This account exists solely for ironic political commentary and sketch-like humor. I do not condone violence, harassment, or illegal activities of any sort.
Cuckmaxxing.
The funny thing is that after he was reported, he was first arrested by local cops, and a county judge told him to cut it out and imposed a restraining order.

He ignores it and keeps on creating new accounts.

So the feds step in (because of the mailbox stunt -- anything to do with mail will get the attention of USPIS). If he'd just kept his mouth shut earlier he'd have gotten away with a short county jail sentence or even just probation. But now he's facing big boy fed time.
It's the year 2021. TROLLING on the internet will land you in jail.

No, this is not the plot of a dystopian comedy film or an episode of Black Mirror. This is real life.

:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Too bad he isn't a nigger

Well that was dumb. Also very low inhibition.

Just lowinhibmax max bro

Kaufman. Jewish as hell.

Probably just here to make incels look worse without achieving anything.