Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: Minneapolis burns as protests pop up in more US cities | 7NEWS

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

This city is literally burning JFL. I really hope the civilians and government end up killing each other.

Time to sit back and enjoy the chaos.

Based Nigs. Woke as fuck

Protests? You mean chimp outs

State of Emergency

Oh this stays up but my thread about it didn't? The rules are weird.

Blacks were always based.

kinda cool ngl

based. I hope every police officer is beaten mercislessly

So are we in Joker 2019 now, officially?
Saw the movie just last week, still shocked by how accurate it is.

Meanwhile its as peaceful as ever in my white suburb

Sucks if you live with nignogs, my local PD is based too since the crime rate is so low that they have nothing better to do but patrol around and help people find their lost pets

Not the collapse I was expecting or hoping, but I'll take it anyway.

Let's see what comes out if it.

Just low IQ Tyrones being retard-wrangled by the Shaniquas and mulattoes who run BLM

Last edited:
I want a riot where I live so I can go loot pharmacies

Daily reminder 10 niggars with stones in their hands scared politicans more than thousands of white boogaloo redpill bois and 100 K liberal cucks with signs on the street
Let it fuckin burn
Maxresdefault 19

So are we in Joker 2019 now, officially?
Saw the movie just last week, still shocked by how accurate it is.

The peace and order that currently exists is artificial, it only exists because most men are docile and have simply accepted this reality which has been forced upon us.

If most men rebelled against the current status quo through violent action, it would be overthrown in no time. Men need to rise up and remind society of our true worth.

Sucks if you live with nignogs, my local PD is based too since the crime rate is so low that they have nothing better to do but patrol around and help people find their lost pets

That will be changing with 30-50 million unemployed when the checks run out. White suburb housing expected nosedive by July-Aug, along with summer riots nationwide.

The peace and order that currently exists is artificial, it only exists because most men are docile and have simply accepted this reality which has been forced upon us.

If most men rebelled against the current status quo through violent action, it would be overthrown in no time. Men need to rise up and remind society of our true worth.
The end of that movie is with Joker in the asylum, either he dreamed it all or it all got stopped before it went too far. Either way it failed.
I mentioned this elsewhere but we need to use mental tactics to convince people that they're hurting us and we've done nothing to them and expect basic decency and respect. Violence is too harsh and will just get an equally harsh reaction back as has already been seen many times..

That foid probably agreed to go there to get fucked by tyrone afterwards

yup the police officer who killed Floyd just got charged. lol at cuckolds who think violence doesn't work.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52854025
if enough men rose up against female rights, we would see changes quickly.
As if he wasn't going to get charged (and then acquitted) anyway.

Nogs are just primitive apes who need to start physical violence when they get rustled, whereas higher IQ and lower T peoples just complain and get mentally worked up before they burn out.

what the fuck does this have to do with inceldom?

Based Nigs. Woke as fuck
Blacks were always based.

Just low IQ Tyrones being retard-wrangled by the Shaniquas and mulattoes who run BLM
Based Blacks.
It's mostly white liberals. Here's the cesspool live :lul:

yup the police officer who killed Floyd just got charged. lol at cuckolds who think violence doesn't work.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-52854025
True

The number of incels are increasing every day, may be it's true that most of them don't know they are incels yet, but they will know.

This is allowed to happen because the jews recognize that blacks are not a fundamental challenge to their power, unlike whites. Compare their handling of a peaceful protest in Charlottesville vs them allowing niggers to burn down their city.

The number of incels are increasing every day, may be it's true that most of them don't know they are incels yet, but they will know.
well people keep changing the definition of incel (even on this forum) so it's hard for people to know if they are incel or not.

Stupid niggers burning their own city down and suffering in the coming days as a result of their low IQ stupidity?

Why do I feel the deja vu as though I’ve seen this movie before?

Oh right it’s because I did!

Way back in the 90’s with the LA Riots.

Niggers didn’t get anything that they wanted accomplished back then either.

Well other than breaking stuff and stealing from their own community anyway.

And NO these dumb ass niggers and the antifa white race traitor cucks helping them are most certainly NOT “based” as burning down an Arby’s, Home Depot and or Target are not the same things as burning down a Jew bank or Synagogue in other words these bozos actions will prove totally ineffective at enacting the change that they want to see.

Had these dumb chimps sat back and allowed ZOG to do its thing in the courts they’d of likely got the outcome that they desire since prior to the rioting the mayor had called for the ZOG piglice officer’s arrest but now after rioting and taking over the police station and putting the entire community’s collective lives in danger the police union/s and whatever else ZOG authority branch are likely to put their full backing behind the officer ensuring that he walks.

Good job dumbass niggers.

Fuck both the nigs and the kikes. Imma fap and watch this world burn:feelsPop:

Stupid niggers burning their own city down and suffering in the coming days as a result of their low IQ stupidity?

Why do I feel the deja vu as though I’ve seen this movie before?

Oh right it’s because I did!

Way back in the 90’s with the LA Riots.

Niggers didn’t get anything that they wanted accomplished back then either.

Well other than breaking stuff and stealing from their own community anyway.

And NO these dumb ass niggers and the antifa white race traitor cucks helping them are most certainly NOT “based” as burning down an Arby’s, Home Depot and or Target are not the same things as burning down a Jew bank or Synagogue in other words these bozos actions will prove totally ineffective at enacting the change that they want to see.

Had these dumb chimps sat back and allowed ZOG to do its thing in the courts they’d of likely got the outcome that they desire since prior to the rioting the mayor had called for the ZOG piglice officer’s arrest but now after rioting and taking over the police station and putting the entire community’s collective lives in danger the police union/s and whatever else ZOG authority branch are likely to put their full backing behind the officer ensuring that he walks.

Good job dumbass niggers.
massive cope. they are based as fuck. By rising up and they can scare politicians into subservience

massive cope. they are based as fuck. By rising up and they can scare politicians into subservience
LOL, they're not scaring the Jews into anything.

This is as retarded as my fellow whites moronically protesting with their little signs in the streets always thinking thats going to change things too.

No.

If niggers or my fellow whites want to actually acheive anything of substance they need to read Siege, The Turner Diaries and Hunter then actually go and apply the lessons that they read in those books.

They need to also study the life of Charles Manson and apply the lessons they can learn from Manson and "The Family".

Jews won't ever have to worry about any of that though.

Niggers don't read and neither do moronic millenial whites.

So enjoy your "watching the world burn" moment but thats all that it is ie a "moment" and a mentally masturbatory one at that.

It's about time the PIGS get what they FUCKING deserve

Daily reminder 10 niggars with stones in their hands scared politicans more than thousands of white boogaloo redpill bois and 100 K liberal cucks with signs on the street
Let it fuckin burn
View attachment 268164
Based.
LOL, they're not scaring the Jews into anything.

This is as retarded as my fellow whites moronically protesting with their little signs in the streets always thinking thats going to change things too.

No.

If niggers or my fellow whites want to actually acheive anything of substance they need to read Siege, The Turner Diaries and Hunter then actually go and apply the lessons that they read in those books.

They need to also study the life of Charles Manson and apply the lessons they can learn from Manson and "The Family".

Jews won't ever have to worry about any of that though.

Niggers don't read and neither do moronic millenial whites.

So enjoy your "watching the world burn" moment but thats all that it is ie a "moment" and a mentally masturbatory one at that.
Yes nothing will change. Bu not the politicians but white middle class cucks and foids are scared. And we can enjoy this at least.

LA Riots 2.0 ?
Pretty funny to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back