Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Breaking: IT wants to arrest you

Is it any coincidence that the second women were given rights, all of a sudden freedom of speech is something that should be punishable by being arrested?

Women are literally willing to dismantle all the freedoms put in place to protect citizens, with the sole purpose of having it affect ugly men.
:feelskek:

Last edited:
Is it any coincidence that the second women were given rights, all of a sudden freedom of speech is something that should be punishable by being arrested?

Women literally willing to dismantle all the freedoms put in place to protect citizens, with the sole purpose of having it affect ugly men.
Taliban are right about women (idek their beliefs, but they’re still better regardless). Also, Taliban rape kids just like IT, so they would get along fine.

"Breaking" thats old news man

mini-foids triggered them good :feelshaha:

We are done for.:feelsjuice:

Women literally willing to dismantle all the freedoms put in place to protect citizens, with the sole purpose of having it affect ugly men.
:feelsclown: world

yes we want every single message of ours monitored we love the american government oh yesyes :soy:

that 3 year old female[UWSL] was going to turn into a hypergamic slut so he kind of saved the lives of thousands of brocels[/UWSL]

Women are literally willing to dismantle all the freedoms put in place to protect citizens, with the sole purpose of having it affect ugly men.
Thats why foids should not be given rights

Last edited:
Tell them to get in the line with the rest of them....

I hope women realize the less they fuck men, the less men are willing to put up with their bullshit, thus the feminism they so seemingly crave materializes like a monkey's paw

If you look at that foid's posting history you'll notice that is an Islamophobic, SWERF r/FDS member.

Iulia Valentina said:
How many posts have we seen here of incels wanting to fuck little girls or rape women or enslave women or kill women and men or organise to strip women of their rights?
I think we all read them, become horrified, but deep down more or less hope they aren't really serious.
Guess what? They are obviously fucking serious.

Too bad mods won't allow foids to openly register and be sequestered to a debate forum, all I can do is reply here and hope they read it and respond on reddit. It's all very inefficient.

Anyway re the above, the reality is obviously when people say shit online that some % are serious and some % are trolling. It's more complicated than none/all.

The question is what % and how do we come to the conclusion.

I imagine part of the frustration in allowing trolls to troll is that this could be seen as creating extra work for law enforcement or other vigilantes trying to isolate actual threats. That it somehow provides "cover".

I think this is pretty negligible though: anyone actually determined to go on some kind of misogynistic killing spree I think for the most part would be smart enough to back off from the online LARPing about it to increase their chances of doing it without being caught first.

The rare exceptions we see like that van-driving dude in Toronto who announced it on facebook first is widely suspected by us of being a government plant to false flag our communities.

I hope women realize the less they fuck men, the less men are willing to put up with their bullshit, thus the feminism they so seemingly crave materializes like a monkey's paw

Too bad mods won't allow foids to openly register and be sequestered to a debate forum,
Dont see why you would want to debate one of those creatures but ok

t
Dont see why you would want to debate one of those creatures but ok
that sounds like a fiesta. i'm sure it would be extremely productive. I think actually that forum may solve the problems of both communities, bring them together and achieve a compromised and balanced solution that benefits everybody no cap.

/s