Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Breaking: ‘Incel complex’ may be behind University of Idaho murders

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
A former FBI agent has theorized that Bryan Kohberger, the suspect accused of the November 2022 murders of four University of Idaho students, may have been motivated by “incel complex.”
While not a recognized psychological condition, research has linked the incel identity (meaning “involuntarily celibate”) to feelings of inferiority, loneliness, moral elitism, and negativity.
Kohberger, a doctoral student in criminology at the time of his arrest, reportedly displayed traits associated with the incel identity in online posts during his teen years. He is scheduled to appear in court in June.
incel complex:lul:
what will they think of next?
:feelsLSD::feelsclown:

I.N.C.E.L.S. has done it again

>incel complex
psychology the biggest pseudoscience for numb goyims JFL

This is just the new "videogames made him violent" shit. There's literally no proof and they will still just blame incels.

Based, fuck fbi attention whores

its actually a win for us if hes an incel. good job on him for killing chad and his stacies

incel syndrome :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

His eye structure is like my own.

The INCEL higher ups were testing their new weapon "incel complex".

incel syndrome :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

How these retards get jobs in the FBI really never ceases to amaze me.

I’m sure these FBI agents are not really that dumb, they just pretend to be dumb so that they can paint us in a negative manner because if they showed themselves as being smart, they’d have no choice but to publicly accept the fact that inceldom is not some mental illness but rather a harsh state of being which more and more men are suffering from as the days go on

In a few years, incel complex will become a serious mental illness that's on par with schizopherenia and OCD:feelskek:.

I’m curious to see if we ever learn of a motive. I’m guessing one of the girls rejected him.

I’m curious to see if we ever learn of a motive. I’m guessing one of the girls rejected him.
Autism. It's very clear when you read accounts of people who hes been with

Unlike ISIS we don't have to claim it they already know it was us.

Autism. It's very clear when you read accounts of people who hes been with
But specifically what was his relationship with these particular people. Were they chosen at random or did they have some sort of friendship.

He facemogs me to Mount Doom and back.

But specifically what was his relationship with these particular people. Were they chosen at random or did they have some sort of friendship.
Classmates, friends and a tinder date. The date said he was forceful which imo demonstrated lack of so called understanding of twisted social norms

They're calling it a complex now. It wasn't enough to call it a "movement" and "ideology." I guess that never caught on, so they're switching up the buzzwords.

I.N.C.E.L.S. has done it again
The shooter is has no association with us.

They're calling it a complex now. It wasn't enough to call it a "movement" and "ideology." I guess that never caught on, so they're switching up the buzzwords.

The shooter is has no association with us.
oh no not at all, we are not members of I.N.C.E.L. :shhh:

FBIcels incoming

cope. he was a vegan. the vegan complex was behind it actions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back