Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: HEZBOLLAH LEADER HASSAN NASRALLAH MIGHT BE DEAD.

Hes swimming in 72 Aishas pussy juice rn mango

@Made in Heaven
@svgmn1
@Arabcel99
@KING NOTHING
@kay'
@WacoGoesDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
@Da_Yunez
@Anarcho Nihilist
@incelerated
@MiSKiRaT

Rip(allah y rahmo) if he is dead, was doin a good job against the israeli

@PureImagination
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf

Rip(allah y rahmo) if he is dead, was doin a good job against the israeli
Consequence of not doing anything, when israel kept targeting Hezbollah commanders. They kept getting emboldened.

hezbollah is cooked blud fr
seriously there's no scenario where israel doesn't win

Nice to see that they didn't get you in that strike @comradespiderman29 , but the next one might be for you.
I always thought it was a mistake for Hezbollah not to strike with full force on Israel after they entered Gaza.
What happened was obvious, and now they will try to invade your land with tanks and steal your ressources.
You better prepare that suicide vest ASAP to be able to ascend with your 72 virgins.

Swift retribution is required, fire 20 rockets into empty fields

Hezbollah didn't stand a chance from the very beginning, most Sunni Arab countries hate Iran more than Israel.

hezbollah is cooked blud fr
seriously there's no scenario where israel doesn't win
I get what you mean but Israel fought Hesbollah before and lost badly against them

I get what you mean but Israel fought Hesbollah before and lost badly against them
It was more of a stalemate tbh. Anyway, I hope they do something. It's embarassing if they still show restraint.

nigga at this point, its time they do sum, burn tel aviv to the ground.

Nice to see that they didn't get you in that strike @comradespiderman29 , but the next one might be for you.
I always thought it was a mistake for Hezbollah not to strike with full force on Israel after they entered Gaza.
What happened was obvious, and now they will try to invade your land with tanks and steal your ressources.
You better prepare that suicide vest ASAP to be able to ascend with your 72 virgins.
and now lebanon is about to become another kikeraeli puppet, their south will be occupied and kikes will oppress your people, steal your resources and lebanon will be their forever bitch.

Sources within the IDF claim that not only was Nasrallah eliminated, but the entire remaining leadership of Hezbollah was also killed with him. They claim that nothing remained within a 100-meter radius except smoke and dust.

Sources within the IDF claim that not only was Nasrallah eliminated, but the entire remaining leadership of Hezbollah was also killed with him. They claim that nothing remained within a 100-meter radius except smoke and dust.
Walla:

The Israeli army has raised its alert level to the highest level on land, air and sea and is preparing to counter-attack, in the event of an escalation.

Walla:

The Israeli army has raised its alert level to the highest level on land, air and sea and is preparing to counter-attack, in the event of an escalation.
if Nasrallah died, I hope this was kikerael's worst and last mistake, and that Hezbollah will fuck em up with FIRE.

Walla:

View: https://x.com/Currentreport1/status/1839742961720172804

if Nasrallah died, I hope this was kikerael's worst and last mistake, and that Hezbollah will fuck em up with FIRE.
BREAKING: Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has called an emergency meeting of the Supreme National Security Council at his home compound, according to two Iranian officials with knowledge of the meeting

BREAKING: Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has called an emergency meeting of the Supreme National Security Council at his home compound, according to two Iranian officials with knowledge of the meeting
Something might be cooking, lets see what it comes to.

The British Embassy in Beirut is asking its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately.

The Lebanese army, instead of defending its soil & people, is now deploying forces to the American embassy to protect it from possible riots …

There are report that the US Army is preparing to evacuate American citizens who are still in Lebanon to Cyprus.

@WacoGoesDown

The Lebanese army, instead of defending its soil & people, is now deploying forces to the American embassy to protect it from possible riots …
Prepare to defend your land saar, or hide in the mountains with your maronite brothers.

There are report that the US Army is preparing to evacuate American citizens who are still in Lebanon to Cyprus.

@WacoGoesDown
that's literally what i said yesterday
they should make me a colonel in the us army tbh

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

@ReconElement saar, we need to hit Tel Aviv immediately.

3rd wave of rocket attacks now targeting the western Galilee, around Nahariya

Users who are viewing this thread

• Arabcel99
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back