Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: HEZBOLLAH CONFIRM'S NASRALLAH'S DEATH.

@Da_Yunez
@Anarcho Nihilist
@Moroccancel
@Made in Heaven
@svgmn1
@kay'
@Arabcel99
@Osman279
@MiSKiRaT
@BasedAdam
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@WacoGoesDown

He'll be in heaven enjoying his 72 goats :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Israel Defense Force Lego GIF by jbrick

@Da_Yunez
@Anarcho Nihilist
@Moroccancel
@Made in Heaven
@svgmn1
@kay'
@Arabcel99
@Osman279
@MiSKiRaT
@BasedAdam
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@WacoGoesDown
One more day, one less day.

Every soul will taste death.

@DeadOnArrivalCel
@BurntIvoryKingcel
@ReconElement

He's alive btw. I doubt globohomo will discard of him. he's a useful tool sometimes but there's a catch
if I was him, I would hide for the rest of my life, or castrate and neuter myself like Al-Assad did, btw, ASS-ad has gone quiet since october the 7th, actually he gone mute all the way back to the time when Trump bombed his territories. Iran couldn't even use him for that purpose, they're using Lebanon to press Israel, which is why these whole Lebanon issues started in the first place :feelscomfy: that's the real source of the nuisance for jew-sa and kikesrael and they want him castrated like al-assad.

because if this is a sign for anything, it's a definitely a sign for hizbulla to halt the bullshit they're planning to do against kikes and Iraq's us embassy.
brutal. seems like they ACTUALLY got rid of him :feelscomfy:
well atleast, now we know why Assad has been mute for all that time. kikes and jewsa got pretty tired or Iranian shenanigans and they want to keep pressing down on their necks :feelscomfy:

Nothing will come about because of this

brutal. seems like they ACTUALLY got rid of him :feelscomfy:
well atleast, now we know why Assad has been mute for all that time. kikes and jewsa got pretty tired or Iranian shenanigans and they want to keep pressing down on their necks :feelscomfy:
IMG 20240928 180618

We will definitely take revenge for Nasrallah saar's death