Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BREAKING: Eggman on twitter: "Alright so it would appear that the Feds think that my content is promoting terrorism and violence."

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

His only sin was spreading blackpills.....

I never liked this volcel tbh

Why is Eggman relevant again? He isnt even incel, I hope a fed swat squad busts down his door and he gets one tapped

@Ritalincel

i think maybe he sang that song

Eggman's hit song "Alek Minnasian" warrants attention from the authorities, but many rap songs of the same variety that glorify gang violence ('and le objectification of wimminz too' ~low~ t. :soy:) do not.

Last edited:
He could have at least told us what happened in details...

Eggman's hit song "Alek Minnasian" warrants attention from the authorities, but many rap songs of the same variety that glorify gang violence ('and le objectification of wimminz too' low t. :soy:) do not.
THIS

Why is Eggman relevant again? He isnt even incel, I hope a fed swat squad busts down his door and he gets one tapped

@Ritalincel
Hes technically a truecel because hes actually ugly. But hes had a couple of gfs and hes not a virgin so 4chan likes to harass him from time to time.

Hes not vocel by any means, also fuck the feds.
I have a feeling they will be coming for this site sooner or sometime in the future.

Hes technically a truecel because hes actually ugly. But hes had a couple of gfs and hes not a virgin so 4chan likes to harass him from time to time.
He's tall and has a good mandible. He's not a truecel.

His twitter was deleted :feelsmega:

Imagine eggman on the big stage hosting incel concerts with songs like that. He would ascend into the skies.

Promoting violence in 2018 is a synonym for being a traitor against the feminist regime.

This guy is the ultimate falo.

Sticky? Seriously mods?

TxeZYhM

i always thought the fbi stuff was a meme. wow.....

i doubt they actually have a good case against him though. has something like this ever been successfully prosecuted in the past?

damn, banned from Twitter

This is his best song tbh

What did the tweet say?
The silicone valley cucks that run twitter 'canned his account.

If he wasn't ugly, white women would line up to date this "intelligent" man.

How long until we have unironic bachelor taxes and "resocialization" camps for incels?

This guy is the ultimate falo.

failo*

TOP DEFINITION
Failo Effect
First coined by Invisible/FACEandLMS/MyFemaleEquivalentDoesntHaveToWork on PUAHate.

THE LOOKS SCALE

0 ----------- 3 ----------- 5 ----------- 7 -------------10 (less......>>>........... more attractivness)
FAILO EFFECT.........................................HALO EFFECT

The Halo effect is well known. We associate beautiful (tall, slim, good face, youthful hair, healthy youthful skin, etc) people with good qualities, such as confidence, fitness, charisma, less likely to commit crimes, more giving, better parents, more skillful, etc. We are more likely to remember a beautiful face. And when we do, we will be more likely to remember positive things about it.

We tend not to associate any qualities (as strongly) with average looking people - as most people are average looking. Looks are on a bell curve: very few people are really ugly, very few are really attractive - most hover around "average". We tend to be more neutral towards average looking people. We find them forgettable.

However, in contrast to the Halo effect, I coined the term "the FAILO effect". If you see an ugly man, who's short, balding, wrinkled skin, fat, and wearing thick glasses, you associate his ugly looks with negative qualities such as low self esteem, unfitness, no charisma, more likely to be a criminal, etc. You are more likely to remember the ugliest person you've ever seen than an average looking person. And along with that, you will most likely remember negative things about that person.
Brad Pitt walks up to a slim, young, beautiful woman and asks her out on a date:
Her: "Omigod, yes. What are you doing now? Wanna go somewhere?"
Him: "I be halo-effecting women on the daily, yo".

Danny DeVito walks up to a slim, young, beautiful woman and asks her out on a date:
Her: "Eew, creepy. Go away, you bald manlet".

Him: "I just can't get away from that Failo Effect."
#failo#halo#looks#lms#face
by FACEandLMS December 19, 2013

Sticky? Seriously mods?

View attachment 80858
He’s spread more blackpills than most though.

Also, that bitch ruined his life. She cheated on him because she wanted Eggy to beat the fuck out of her and he refused, so she left him. She’s crazy as fuck, from the stories he used to tell. Only reason he met her was his 4chan fame, so statusmaxx is legit.

He’s been single for 5 years now.

stop resisting, citizen

He's not an incel

Also JFL if this thing was able to get laid during his teen years, USA must be EZ mode compared to europe then

He's not an incel

Also JFL if this thing was able to get laid during his teen years, USA must be EZ mode compared to europe then

If you're White, yeah.

love eggy, no matter if he lost his virginity

JFL if you think feds contacted violent white rappers like Eminem, Slim Jesus, ICP or any black maintream rappers for promoting violence. It's more and more becoming a Jim Crow era for ugly men.

JFL if you think feds contacted violent white rappers like Eminem, Slim Jesus, ICP or any black maintream rappers for promoting violence. It's more and more becoming a Jim Crow era for ugly men.

The feds love pretty violent-sounding rappers, just not ugly violent-sounding rappers

Eminem is a celebrity, eggman is Osama Bin Laden apparently lol

Also Eminem made a song glorifiying the Las Vegas shooter and James Holmes, did Eminem get any tap on the shoulder??
https://genius.com/Eminem-greatest-lyrics

Last edited:
The feds love pretty violent rappers, just not ugly violent rappers

Eminem is a celebrity, eggman is Osama Bin Laden apparently lol

Also Eminem made a song glorifiying the Las Vegas shooter and James Holmes, did Eminem get any tap on the shoulder??
https://genius.com/Eminem-greatest-lyrics

What about this one ...

Did the FBI threaten to put Ice T in jail or make him liable as a domestic terrorist for every single cop killing that occurred after he released this song?

I haven't listened to Eggman's music besides a few seconds. You guys tell me. Did he write or record anything this bad?

Ice T is literally talking about much he wants to kill cops and glorifying people murdering them for an entire song that had massive popularity when it was released.

Opening Lyrics:
Cop killer! Yeah!

I got my black shirt on.
I got my black gloves on.
I got my ski mask on.
This shit's been too long.
I got my twelve gauge sawed off.
I got my headlights turned off.
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off.
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off.

I'm a cop killer, better you than me.
Cop killer, fuck police brutality!
Cop killer, I know your family's grieving,
(fuck 'em!)
Cop killer, but tonight we get even, ha ha.

Ice T made millions as a rapper with this sort of thing and then went on to have a prosperous TV career playing (lol) a cop himself. He was never charged with a crime for his music.

Last edited:
I've been enjoying the streams of Eggy very much, especially as a NEET and social-less guy.

Last edited:
and by allegedly bullying an omega male with only like 1.5k subs who livestreams himself playing video games, the Feds have solved bigotry and sexism, kudos

"Omega (usually rendered ω) is an antonym used to refer to the lowest caste of the hierarchical society. Omega animals are subordinate to all others in the community, and are expected by others in the group to remain submissive to everyone. Omega animals may also be used as communal scapegoats or outlets for frustration, or given the lowest priority when distributing food"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)

Last edited:
I've been enjoying the streams of Eggy very much, especially as a NEET and social-less guy.

Honestly, his 8 hour streams made work bearable and I actually hadn’t felt depressed the 3 days he done them. It was like having a relatable friend to listen to for 8 hours everyday.

Feds probably want us depressed and disconnected. If we banded together, we’d be unstoppable, politically and socially.

i dont give a fuh about this extroverted mentalnormie

Probably because of this song he made:

Holy shit wasn't expecting a fucking banger when I clicked this shit. :feelsmusic::fire::feelsmusic::fire::feelsmusic::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I can see why the Feds think this is motivating violence, makes me wanna pull an Alex Minnesian :fire::fire::fire::fire:

a lot of people dont believe this is happening, as if what eggy described is real, Eggman could sue for intimidation

There's supposedly a bunch of lawyers who make a living suing e.g. the FBI for this shit, like if the FBI went after "Radical mosques" e.g.
@NeetSupremacist did his tweet really say the feds? People really dont believe this when I mention it
Does anyone have a contact for eggy?

Last edited:
Thing I'm most impressed by with eggie is that he still has so much hair. Nigga looked like he was balding pretty aggressively a few years ago:

serveimage

Now he doesn't look so bad.

Apparently he also got eye fillers:

serveimage

He actually does look looksmaxed compared to previously and it halos him a bit compared to his prior baseline.