Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: DEATH TOLL RISES TO 200 AS ISRAEL CONTINUES BOMBING SOUTHERN LEBANON.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@WacoGoesDown
@kay'
@Arabcel99
@BasedAdam
@Osman279
@Chang Longwang
@Da_Yunez
@lifesucksandyoudie

What they gonna do? Kek

Ok perhaps maybe something will happen

What's the full form of MLRS?
Multiple Launch Rocket System, it’s a rocket artillery

I am surprised Iran decided to sacrifice it's main asset. They prefer the Iraqi militias evidently even the Houthis kek
Basically.

Isn't south lebanon muslim majority area?

Oh, so katayushas, they need to fire like 1k of those if they want to hit something unfortunately. Most will get intercepted by the iron dome.
Saar it's good, expensive interceptor missiles for cheap rockets, it's only time before they run out of missiles and the rockets are sent in thousands

Saar it's good, expensive interceptor missiles for cheap rockets, it's only time before they run out of missiles and the rockets are sent in thousands
Saar, But you can't hit long range targets saar. What is the range of these MISSILES?

Brutal but true.
Middle East is about to experience ww2 eastern front type of war
I'm afraid

The attritional war is about to be very brutal

Flee man flee it's not worth it

Axis of Resistance is just looking weak by not engaging. Israel at this point doesn’t care about baiting them into a war, they’re willing to launch a massacre

Saar I was talking about kike SAMs, they'll all be over trying to stop rockets
Saar, Yes, understand saar. But I'm asking what the range of katayushas, are they short range MISSILES?