Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Breaking Chads Facial Bones Theory!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
So if we incels would all gymmaxx and martialartmaxx we would be able to win fights against chads. So if we would just break their facial bones. Chances that they will be uglier afterwards are high.
So we lower the smv of chads and if there are no more chads our smv goes up.

If you wanna prisonmaxx by destroying a chads face ,do it. But yeah prison doesn't sound like a good place now huh ?

If you wanna prisonmaxx by destroying a chads face ,do it. But yeah prison doesn't sound like a good place now huh ?

I'd rather rope than prisonmax/thugmax any day.

it would be hard to get away with doing that much damage to someone even if it was in self defense. He would probably sue you and make you go to jail. It’s a nice feeling knowing you can do that to a Chad though

Just making Chads hotter with scars and fighting bruises theory.

Won't work if you're a manlet framecel. I don't think any amount of gymmaxxing or martialartmaxxing would help you against a genetically superior opponent.

High-quality thread though, chad's must be defeated.

We pretty much already live in prison. People don't want to see us in public.
And the prisons in my country are like hotels. The food is great and I can study Chinese like I am doing right now.

Anyways, high iq post. I've been using this for my advantage. I have nothing to lose, I'm already ugly. I don't care if my face or body gets scars. I threatened my chad roommate and he got scared shirtless. One punch in the nose and no girl would ever look at him again
Won't work if you're a manlet framecel. I don't think any amount of gymmaxxing or martialartmaxxing would help you against a genetically superior opponent.
My roommate is taller than me, I just carried my weights with me, I can use it as a weapon. Why should it be an even fight?

Last edited:
Retarded thread I hope you like taking it up the ass in prison. Assuming you don't get brain damage from fighting.

Chads are mostly cool guys who treat me with respect, I would never hurt them.
This. Prison sounds like Hell I can't believe some people actually don't care if they go or not.

At this point I don't care whether I go to prison or not. I already live in a prison, spending my entire days in my room.

Cope, their genetic seed will still be stronger than yours. All the women need to see is a pic of how they used to look.

Major cope. Bonesnashing theory will make their facial bones grow larger. Not to mention sexy battle scars. Chad always wins

Could work, im not saying no tho...

it would be hard to get away with doing that much damage to someone even if it was in self defense. He would probably sue you and make you go to jail. It’s a nice feeling knowing you can do that to a Chad though

Just thugmaxxed can confirm it works

you'd be surprised.
this is so low iq, and I'm not being defensive. I've seen small guys take down big guys lol.
decent post overall tho

you'd be surprised.
this is so low iq, and I'm not being defensive. I've seen small guys take down big guys lol.
decent post overall tho

just show off your mad jiu-jitsu skills bro while rugby Chad or Tyrone knees you in the head.

brillant idea bro. goverment supported chad facial bones breaking when??

So if we incels would all gymmaxx and martialartmaxx we would be able to win fights against chads. So if we would just break their facial bones. Chances that they will be uglier afterwards are high.
So we lower the smv of chads and if there are no more chads our smv goes up.
Br0 i'm dying :lul::lul::lul:

Confucius says: smart man with smart idea; allways writes quotes to save himself from 20% warning for:
LOW EFFORT POST

Didn't you see the thread the other day about a manlet cuck who trained kickboxing for 10 years and still got his ass beaten by a sedentary tall Chad?

Didn't you see the thread the other day about a manlet cuck who trained kickboxing for 10 years and still got his ass beaten by a sedentary tall Chad?
I'm a ogrecel