Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Breaking away from foids?/male solidarity

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

hope i enjoy my no one
★★★★
I wanted to ask since most of us seem to be in the mindset of wanting but never having foids, why bother? Our existences are ultimately pointless, there is no god here giving you the ultimate goal of jerking off and playing vidya before you either marry a gold digger foid or killing yourself at the age of 30. As far as I'm concerned, if men all decided to simply show solidarity with each other and move on from foids all together, we not only would be able to spend our time more productively, we would also completely undermine the gynocentric power structure, as foids only get their value in modern industrial society from men and chads paying attention to them, as not only do we make up the majority of hard and dangerous labor jobs, we pay a shit fucking ton more in taxes than these fucking foids, admitted even in pozzed sources like this one, on top of all the fucking social benefits they receive which we all witness daily, on top of all this, they don't even act womanly, more like fucking nigger women than ever, and we have to constantly hear how these entitled, disgusting animals are not only equal to us, but deserve my hard earned tax dollars, and that I need to bow down and stop "oppressing" these foids by elites, jews, and the women themselves? Fuck you, I'm done with foids. When society collapses from working age men not taking this shit anymore, you can have the real oppression then by shutting the fuck up and being a homemaker otherwise you can starve on the street, because I don't need you for anything. I really think just erasing women from your life is the easiest solution, as although of course there are difficulties (isolation and loneliness being some), there are alternative ways to put a bandaid on it if you're not a complete sperg by having a small amount of friends or just spending time with your parents. Still though, I want to hear what you guys think of this. Think mgtow but not filled with copes and red pilled retards.

whatever the fuck you said wont work cos men and masculinity is naturally about mogging and competition

Sex is the meaning of life

"Male solidarity" won't be happening, especially anytime in the near future, because the majority of men are still getting to fuck foids regardless of their actual quality and have been solidly indoctrinated into the propaganda of feminism and general degeneracy to accept a whore with a body count in the thousands (or else they'd be misogynist inkwells). Of course if a SIGNIFICANT percentage of us collectively got together and said we had enough shit would go down, but that's not happening anytime near now. :society:

63% of men are single

and 1 in 3 men in the west 18-30 are virgins or incels shouldn't that be more then enough?
Apparently not, if that statistic is true. :feelsjuice:

Apparently not, if that statistic is true. :feelsjuice:
If you think things are bad now, imagine how fast society is going to crumble the more and more people become incels. This problem will only get worse and worse, and in a few generations the human race will unironically be near extinction, just like what happened in Universe 25. Eventually, just people coming on here and deciding to go LDAR will have a profound impact on the welfare state, institutions, and these fucking foids are going to feel it when they get laid off from their cozy job at Shekelstein's office because of how big the hole will be in essential jobs from men just giving up on the system and sucking up all the tax money. The beta uprising will not be a bunch of betas taking over governments, but instead just millions of fed up men deciding to leech off society because between foids becoming more hypergamous, jews making it so making an actual living is nigh impossible, and everything else we have to deal with, just getting gibs is the most attractive option. It is inevitable. Prepare accordingly.

If you think things are bad now, imagine how fast society is going to crumble the more and more people become incels.
It's never going to happen, most men are happy with having just one partner in their entire life JFL
They will never leave society, not like us

It's never going to happen, most men are happy with having just one partner in their entire life JFL
They will never leave society, not like us
Lol most of them have zero partners

I wanted to ask since most of us seem to be in the mindset of wanting but never having foids, why bother? Our existences are ultimately pointless, there is no god here giving you the ultimate goal of jerking off and playing vidya before you either marry a gold digger foid or killing yourself at the age of 30. As far as I'm concerned, if men all decided to simply show solidarity with each other and move on from foids all together, we not only would be able to spend our time more productively, we would also completely undermine the gynocentric power structure, as foids only get their value in modern industrial society from men and chads paying attention to them, as not only do we make up the majority of hard and dangerous labor jobs, we pay a shit fucking ton more in taxes than these fucking foids, admitted even in pozzed sources like this one, on top of all the fucking social benefits they receive which we all witness daily, on top of all this, they don't even act womanly, more like fucking nigger women than ever, and we have to constantly hear how these entitled, disgusting animals are not only equal to us, but deserve my hard earned tax dollars, and that I need to bow down and stop "oppressing" these foids by elites, jews, and the women themselves? Fuck you, I'm done with foids. When society collapses from working age men not taking this shit anymore, you can have the real oppression then by shutting the fuck up and being a homemaker otherwise you can starve on the street, because I don't need you for anything. I really think just erasing women from your life is the easiest solution, as although of course there are difficulties (isolation and loneliness being some), there are alternative ways to put a bandaid on it if you're not a complete sperg by having a small amount of friends or just spending time with your parents. Still though, I want to hear what you guys think of this. Think mgtow but not filled with copes and red pilled retards.
i agree. hopefully once artificial wombs come along we can make a male only state and firgue out how to get rid of sexuality so we can live without wanting to fuck foids and therefore no longer having to deal with foids but not on a individual level but on societal level. and i suggest u start paragraphing so it isnt just a wall of words

63% of men are single

and 1 in 3 men in the west 18-30 are virgins or incels shouldn't that be more then enough?
prob not. the fact things are even like that is proof enough that most men todays are weak bitches and if there weak bitches there just going to submit to zog instead of doing anything about it

Yes, but it's not just going to happen. If we don't actively pursue male solidarity and the establishment of an androcentric elite to eventually replace the gynocracy with an androcentric state, forget about it.

"Male solidarity" won't be happening, especially anytime in the near future, because the majority of men have been solidly indoctrinated into the propaganda of feminism and general degeneracy
:yes:

Paragraphs man, paragraphs. Long wall of text no good

I hate toilets so much.

@Cybersex is our hope This forum is filled with morons.
If they had the chance, they are just as NPC as any other normie out there, given the pig bloomers of some dirty cunt.

first cut off your balls. second live in the woods third eat edible mushrooms to survive

"Male solidarity" won't be happening, especially anytime in the near future, because the majority of men are still getting to fuck foids regardless of their actual quality and have been solidly indoctrinated into the propaganda of feminism and general degeneracy to accept a whore with a body count in the thousands (or else they'd be misogynist inkwells). Of course if a SIGNIFICANT percentage of us collectively got together and said we had enough shit would go down, but that's not happening anytime near now. :society:

Male unity doesn't happen

As far as I'm concerned, if men all decided to simply show solidarity with each other and move on from foids all together, we not only would be able to spend our time more productively, we would also completely undermine the gynocentric power structure,

Interesting theory.... not going to happen. Men who can get sex, love, validation and families, are going to continue to do it. And bluepillers are going to keep trying even though they can't. That hasn't changed in 4.5 billion years, it won't change now.

Normies will be normies