Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Break the ego to the will

Vasilcell

Vasilcell

Recruit
★★
do you think its posible to domesticate the ego and your animalistic impulses to such a way that you dont care of what the rest of the people think and you can impose your own standards to the rest?

Last edited:
do you think its posible to domesticate the ego and your animalistic impulses to such a way that you dont care of what the rest of the people think and you cant impose your own standard to the rest?
What?

Being so secure of yourself that you naturally putt your own standards
Breaking the animalistic side and being fully rational person thats how sometumes i feel when i deprive myself of tabacoo , food .... more or less like muslims do it in ramadan .

I dont know if i have expresed well

most people with crushed egos are very self conscious how they're judged

Being so secure of yourself that you naturally putt your own standards
Breaking the animalistic side and being fully rational person thats how sometumes i feel when i deprive myself of tabacoo , food .... more or less like muslims do it in ramadan .
I see. Yes, I do think this is possible. This is what Nietzsche would refer to as master morality. How he thought one could accomplish master morality is by sublimating all your impulses into an ultimate goal. For example, Leonardo Davinci used to intentionally start fights with his lovers because it would cause him to be more creative in his artistic endevours. If you're going to try this, what you need to understand is that you're not supposed to repress your drives so you can use the built up energy for something else, but rather you're supposed to orient your drives so they all work towards the same goal. As for the choosing of the goal, that is something that will depend upon your strength. Not everyone can choose a goal to give meaning to their lives, for most people they have to receive one.

you can try it and it might actually work with some men that think you have status, but women will attack you immediately, even if you just say you don't like homos i.e nothing to do with anyone present, and when they attack everyone sides with them so it's over

just ragemaxx imo