Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brb Vietnam is incel heaven

O

Oren33355

Banned
-
no backpacker german chads like in thai.
super easy dawn to earth girls, you buy them a 3$ meals they are happy as phuk.
most Vietnamese shot and ugly.

negatives-shitty third world countries.
rats on the street unclean street , they steal your smartphone or laptop if they have a chance

If you REALLY want to live in an ex-USSR buffer zone shithole, be my guest, I guess.

Yeah no thanks. Not gonna stoop that low even if I end up a 30 yo virgin.

From my Tinder/dating site excursions I have concluded that Vietnam has some of the hottest girls in Asia. I advise anyone who can pass as a westerner to get an account on https://www.vietnamcupid.com/. Great cope.

Insult the land that could make your dreams reality?

Vietnam is surely heaven on earth.

Many guys here deserve inceldom.

Only works if you are white. Ethnikcels become ethnikcels just like they were back west

Only works if you are white. Ethnikcels become ethnikcels just like they were back west
Nah they will suck you off for 2 bucks tbh all of them are gold diggers just show them that you're American or European they will start jacking you off instantly.

Nah they will suck you off for 2 bucks tbh all of them are gold diggers just show them that you're American or European they will start jacking you off instantly.
A lot of prostitutes for sexual tourists.It's not like you're picking a regular girl. Two different things.

And I thinking the guys weren't talking about pros and semipros.:lul:

Last edited:
Oh, look, VOLCEL FAGGOTS.
"UHH NAM GURLS ARE THRASH LOW IM NOT GONA STUUP DAT LOW LMAO ONLI WUITE STECIES ARE AXEPTABLE XDDDDDDDDD"
Legit a bunch of volcels us ethnics have to sit and rot while they have options.

Legit a bunch of volcels us ethnics have to sit and rot while they have options.
Yes because moving to some third world shithole on the other side of the earth is definitely an option for most people.

Philippines is where it's at if you're white, Philippines girls are so thirsty for white dick it's unbelievable. On the plus side the Philippines is also more Westernized and they all speak some degree of English. Nobody speaks English in Vietnam.

I want an Asian girlfriend already :feelscry:

Sorry I cant afford to move to a country I dont speak the language of. Also I'm NEET with disability so I cant really leave the country without losing my only income. Cant betabux either.

Soo tell me again about how "just move to asia" works again

So volunteer for free and have no money. Great idea
You need a life first obviously, then it works.

Philippines is where it's at if you're white, Philippines girls are so thirsty for white dick it's unbelievable. On the plus side the Philippines is also more Westernized and they all speak some degree of English. Nobody speaks English in Vietnam.

You need a life first obviously, then it works.
I'm on disability. Mild autism and agoraphobia along with other stuff. Tell me again how this is an option for me

That was my experience when Tindering there. Way more likes than in Thailand, like a lot more. Matches were hotter, too.

If moving to asia is a foolproof way to accend why dont all you fags just move to asia BRO

If moving to asia is a foolproof way to accend why dont all you fags just move to asia BRO
Yakuza, North Korea, that country with the weird karaoke killers, tons of reasons.

That won't stop me. I just refuse to have sex with a non hot white blonde girl that doesn't have her virginity.

It's quite a commitment, especially for an incel with limited social and networking skills.

I'm on disability. Mild autism and agoraphobia along with other stuff. Tell me again how this is an option for me
"Mild autism"
Unless you have a diagnosis from a doctor, doesn't count.
Self diagnosed autism is a meme.

Same here. I will try it in Japan first and then SEA if it doesnt work out
Japan is too hard. Don't bother with Japan unless you are also going there for other reasons (weebing out all over the place) and don't mind not getting laid.

SEA is probably like hundreds of times easier than Japan when it comes to getting laid.

Japan is too hard. Don't bother with Japan unless you are also going there for other reasons (weebing out all over the place) and don't mind not getting laid.

SEA is probably like hundreds of times easier than Japan when it comes to getting laid.
Yeah my primary goal is doing weeaboo stuff there. I mean I can always try it and just do something in SEA if it doesn't work out

Philippines + Thailand is the only chance

Yeah my primary goal is doing weeaboo stuff there. I mean I can always try it and just do something in SEA if it doesn't work out
How about going to Japan first, then ending the trip in Thailand or the Philippines?

South Korean girls, though...

35766686_1059586180862270_6017160211448463360_o.jpg

35836415_1059586230862265_4837064611968581632_o.jpg

35653258_1059583257529229_9125239408600023040_o.jpg

hnnnnng.jpg

Last edited:
Yes because moving to some third world shithole on the other side of the earth is definitely an option for most people.
volcel fucking piece of shit.