Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brazilliansmegma claims he has had GFs in the past

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Thoughts? Part of me is sceptical, another part wonders if it's true but he has suffered some kind of severe downward spiral he is not aware of since then. I wonder if the agepill or norwooding destroyed him. The idea that somebody who posts on cucktears 18 hours a day fucks and half of us don't is insane. Does he even have time to have a gf while watchdogging us? He would have to be a man against time.

It was probably borderline platonic and sexless, he’s a truecel

Remind me why we care about this Reddit faggot and his personal life.

Bet it was transsexual polyamorous 2/10 land whale with whole spectrum of mental disorders

He's larping
Maybe but he also posts titles in Portuguese like a fucking retard to make sure he seems quirky, likeable and unique. So if he is LARPing he is engaging in a weird building of a persona featuring real stuff mixed in with fantasy (I did this to shitpost on political discussion forums a few times but never in depth, whereas he would have to be obsessed to the point of mental illness).

Remind me why we care about this Reddit faggot and his personal life.
I think his dedication to a forum full of losers is funny, personally.

Bet it was transsexual polyamorous 2/10 land whale with whole spectrum of mental disorders
High IQ

Mentally retarded people tend to enjoy each others company

I think he's funny, personally.
Honestly, there are IT posters far more retarded than him. The only reason we all know his name is that he borderline spams the subreddit constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bot, lmao.

Stop giving him attention.

Honestly, there are IT posters far more retarded than him. The only reason we all know his name is that he borderline spams the subreddit constantly. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bot, lmao.
He is their @Ritalincel

I agree. There are so many other users that deserve scorn, but BS absorbs everything.

His GFs were his right and left hand, now he's a Nofapper and therefore without GF.

Fuck no. Didn't that fag just say zero women know his name IRL or something like that? JFL :lul::feelskek:

Fuck no. Didn't that fag just say zero women know his name IRL or something like that? JFL :lul::feelskek:
He is all over the place
I am captivated by his mysterious personality, teehee

He's probably deluded himself into thinking that he dated the former oneitises he orbited.

There was a thread a while back on braincels and someone was commenting on what he knew about him. He:

Is 31 years old.
Is 6'2.
Haa a 138 IQ.
Lives in UK.
Has neetbux because he has back pains.

He's the truest truecel of all

There was a thread a while back on braincels and someone was commenting on what he knew about him. He:

Is 31 years old.
Is 6'2.
Haa a 138 IQ.
Lives in UK.
Has neetbux because he has back pains.
He should come back to shitzil instead of being a parasite in first world countries. Coward cuck.

He's lying so he wouldn't be called an incel

He just said “ex”. He didn’t specify ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend.

Sigma was the cameraman in the relationship.

He just said “ex”. He didn’t specify ex girlfriend or ex boyfriend.
Good catch

Of course he does, look at his personality, he defends women on the internet 24/7 he must be drowning in pussy

The only time he had a GF was in FF8.

That guy is a NEET. He has just posted on cucktears lol. He's online. It's a holiday here in Brazil and instead of being out with his girlfriends or friends, he's posting on Reddit.

That was just a foid he was orbitting