Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BrazilianSmegma, I challenge you to a duel.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Obviously, I'm one of your most hated incels because you screencap me an average of four times a day, even digging up old posts from a year ago on days when I don't post. So I propose a duel to test our masculinity. You're in Brazil and I'm in Burgerland, so we can duel in the neutral territory of Juarez, Mexico.

Here are the weapons:

A flintlock pistol, a one-shot deal makes sense because if we both miss, we can close in for the more exciting melee.

A smallsword, because a spadroon is too masculine for you. I figured the gentleman's dueling blade of the 18th century would be fair, after all, you're a m'lady's gentleman and I'm a Supreme Gentleman.

The rules are simple, we start out back to back and each take twenty paces forward. At the sound of the witness's shot, we turn around and fire our flintlocks, if we both miss than we engage in melee using the smallswords. Whoever is wounded first loses. If you win, I'll fuck a fat single mother ONCE. If I win, you must undergo forced TRT to raise your testosterone and cease all bloody maxipad activity, including deleting your reddit account.

Deal?

Smegma is 800 pounds and stuck in his home due to immobility

Smegma is 800 pounds and stuck in his home due to immobility
Does that mean I should give him an 1860 Army Model cap & ball and a boarding pike to even the odds out for him?

NO he only wants fincel :feelstrash: