Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BrazilianSmegma GTFIH

Congrats buddy

Mfw someone calls me an idiotcel

its funny how redthornx (one of the most retarded fags on IT) thinks you're racist for saying racial slurs even though people here use racial slurs for any race including white people (for example, you even called white people "cumskins" and you're white). we're equal opportunists

its funny how redthornx (one of the most retarded fags on IT) thinks you're racist for saying racial slurs even though people here use racial slurs for any race including white people (for example, you even called white people "cumskins" and you're white). we're equal opportunists
It’s not racist if i hate all races equally :feelskek: :feelskek:

redthornx is a hypocrite. here's an old thread by him
I dont see anything :dafuckfeels:
D21D1D4D 99A9 4A44 8206 F6EEE58D14A6

title: bored bwc for all races

it says "Title says it all thought id post somthing for all the sluts who are looking for a white man, i dont care if your a girl, sissy or faggot send me a dm if u want my kik, partial to nigger boys and girls, though asians are my second fave lol"

title: bored bwc for all races

it says "Title says it all thought id post somthing for all the sluts who are looking for a white man, i dont care if your a girl, sissy or faggot send me a dm if u want my kik, partial to nigger boys and girls, though asians are my second fave lol"
Jfl at this hypocrisy. I hope he dies