Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BrazilianSmegma appreciation THREAD

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Thank you for your efforts against the evil outcasts! I'm sure everyone (especially m'lady) respects the work you're putting in.

Countless hours of taking screenshots of totally-not baiting troll posts or silly threads about the incels' worldview.

It's something only YOU could have done with YOUR dedication and talent. I wish I could give you a medal of honor personally, but I'm sure the satisfaction and HONOR of exposing the TRUE ENEMIES of this world is more than enough. Salute to you, bravo! Bravo!

I unironically check inceltears every morning for the ”best of .co” of the past 24hrs. Sigma is a good editor-in-chief

I unironically check inceltears every morning for the ”best of .co” of the past 24hrs. Sigma is a good editor-in-chief
Same with me. I like rereading the most based posts here and watching those retards seethe

He is the biggest secret incel spy blackpilling normies subliminally

all hail to st sigmacel, the first of his name

Over a million karma harvested from watch dogging evil incels, truly an amazing man. RESPECT to brazliansmegma.

Fat Guy GIF - Fat Guy Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

Sigma when he reached 1million karma on reddit

Thanks Smegma

The truest of cels St.BrazilianSigmacel

I am just glad that our mere existence torments him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back